Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession of showing herself as a young child and trying to show that Roma looks the same could also be fuelled by the requests of one of her “ admirers “ Do they pay every time she shows another old photo of herself as a child ?
I thought this exact thing the other day but couldn't find the words to articulate it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can guarantee that paedophiles take innocent looking pics from social media, and post them on dark websites for the enjoyment of other sick individuals. They go on forums and talk about what they get their kicks from. They do not even have to be revealing/swimwear pics etc. They will literally use anything as long as there's kids involved. They steal pics of kids in uniforms, at the beach, sleeping in bed. It's absolutely shocking what goes on.
It’s the look back glaring at her arse to make sure she’s got the shot Monty the minger is probably the one paying … or it’s beavers secret account so he can eye up other girls as-well
The joke is it's not even her arse it's edited to hell you can literally see the pixels 🤣🤣 she's absolutely pathetic she makes my stomach churn she's so seedy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s got to be 100% doing something private to earn money. I mean come on, there’s literally no way they could survive on the stuff she does on social media? She never ever posts ADs anymore, never gets invited anywhere, doesn’t get much on YouTube, not many likes on TikTok etc. where is their money coming from? The car & mortgage alone is well over £2000 I bet. They must be so so skint

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being that desperate for attention you sell your own arse on a family account. They don’t respect you Beggy, they just think you are easy gains. That Monty could be anyone, maybe your own father-in-law, old teacher, even your mate’s fella you stupid twit.

As for Beaver enjoying the voyeurism, what a sick bleep. AW should be discreet, safe and kept between adults! There are private groups and places to go for that sort of thing, but a family account on social media isn’t it you pair of bleeping tragedies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That makes Steve a low life pimp and to be honest by including her kids and baby in her SM which they know is viewed by perverts they are not that far away from being ponces too !

Remember all those shots of Romas feet and the yogurt all round her mouth ???

The obsession of showing herself as a young child and trying to show that Roma looks the same could also be fuelled by the requests of one of her “ admirers “ Do they pay every time she shows another old photo of herself as a child ?
Agree, Steve is her "pusher"... I bet he loves the attention she gets, and sees nothing wrong in it. I expect he actively encourages it - they are making money from pervs - providing a service to those that want it.

She/they can do the hell what they want, but not when the kids are posted in with it - it's just sick. Reading about the TT stuff and getting around the guidelines - it's shocking. And Rebecca Hobson is part of that seedy underbelly - what an accolade to have to your name.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has already been posted… but why would she ‘like’ that comment and just delete it if she hasn’t got a of?! Deffo DM’d him the link!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Says a lot about their "marriage" that she likes and replies to comments from these creeps. Neither skanky Beggy or witch tits Beaver are mature enough to actually have a proper grown up relationship. She's just desperate for attention and sadly is so immature and thick that she thinks her body is the best way to get attention.
FFS Rebecca you have 3 children, if you don't give a tit about your husband ( not that he deserves any respect etc) that you apparently adore so much and have sex every day (yeah right) then at least think about your kids and especially Alfie when he goes to high school cos if his mates find your pics he's going to being ripped to shreds.
But then again you won't give a tit cos you don't give a tit about any of your kids really. You had the first one to trap Beaver, the 2nd and 3rd were for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Urgh do we think that someone requested the content of Roma with the yogurt etc and she's so desperate for money with no morals she just did what she was told?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So fun story time. I work in PR and have done most of my career, anyway once years ago before kids, we had a zoom call with a brand and there was about 4 of their colleagues on the call. Fast forward an hour after the call as I’m packing to go home, one of these men messages me and said ‘Phenomenal rack if you don’t mind me saying’. Safe to say I was absolutely disgusted and honestly felt violated, I remember he’d been at home on the zoom and it freaked me out thinking what he could have been doing under the camera. I am 99% sure he got sacked because of course I reported it BUT the important part is my husband was absolutely livid I’d been subjected to that, so protective and nurturing, whilst being calm and considerate. You know, how a real husband acts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I can guarantee that paedophiles take innocent looking pics from social media, and post them on dark websites for the enjoyment of other sick individuals. They go on forums and talk about what they get their kicks from. They do not even have to be revealing/swimwear pics etc. They will literally use anything as long as there's kids involved. They steal pics of kids in uniforms, at the beach, sleeping in bed. It's absolutely shocking what goes on.

The joke is it's not even her arse it's edited to hell you can literally see the pixels 🤣🤣 she's absolutely pathetic she makes my stomach churn she's so seedy 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I read story on the guardian recently about instamums selling their little girls used leotards to the pedos that follow them online 🤢🤢 absolutely disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2786746What the duck? Has this been approved?!
THIS is the important brand work she had to do?! 🤣🤣🤣 Mugshot boss babe 😍
---
View attachment 2786755Babe what are you looking so smug for? Take a step back and look at your life. You’re selling mug soup. You are holding a tacky red mug. You are in your rotten kitchen. You have never forgotten to eat. You have never had a mugshot. You spelt flavour wrong again 2 more times on this story.
Tikka masala … far too much flavour for the human equivalent of a korma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why didn’t I bring a coat?
Why haven’t you bought your daughter gloves?
It’s winter where’s your hat? And rain cover for little one to protect her from the wind?
Wait till next week when she’s ill and unable to cope with her suh suh busy schedule 🤧

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The one eye bigger than the other really stands out for me. It’s all I see now. Even in the snaggletooth baby photo she posted the other day. Beggy you’ve got nothing going for you hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor excuse of a mother. I'm in Yorkshire and we've just been hit by a heavy spell of rain/sleet and wind which is probably going to be in Skipton within an hour. It is COLD out there! If I had to drag my toddler out, he would be wrapped up in his pram with the rain cover on and gloves on his hands.
But then again, this head went to the other side of Manchester for a shopping trip when there were weather warnings in place for heavy snow in the Dales and inevitably got stranded and was unable to pick up two of her kids from school. So I don't expect anything less.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does she know the world doesn’t end at at skipton. Drive a bit further begs, have a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s just so gorjus and delikit and stuff. She’s got 2 eyes like ball sacks. 😆 🤢
Good god! What a tough piece of sh*tshe looks like!

Thank god for make up eh bex 🤣 the wrinkles!!! 🤪 im nearly 46 and honest to god don’t have bags and wrinkles like that! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.