Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks them boots do nothing for her, I'm not one to judge on weight etc but her ankles look squashed!

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but that dress makes her look pregnant and not flattering on her belly button! The amount she shoos in primark, their smoothing shapewear is like £6 and would help that belly button issue! Those boots need to go!

Reactions: 12
That’s dress looks awful! Iv got lumps an bumps so not calling her at all in that sense but that dress is doing nothing for her belly , seeing belly buttons through clothes is one of my pet hates!
Going out with friends so wonder if they will make an effort to tell woody to sit down or just leave him to stand an climb all over the table/chairs like usual.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks them boots do nothing for her, I'm not one to judge on weight etc but her ankles look squashed!
They don’t look the best I agree but her idol Ljc wears similar so obviously she will wear them if they look nice or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t got the figure for that dress at all! Looks awful! Hope she’s not on the wine at lunch she’ll be getting dirty looks from everyone around her who will think she’s pregnant 😂

Reactions: 8
Not been on here for a while not really had much to say about her. But there are two things that are really annoying and baffleing me...
Shes a pretty girl (although she was so much prettier with dark hair), she has a figure I'm sure a lot of us would love, she seems to have money to buy clothes and get her hair, nails, lashes done, and she sometimes actually buys nice clothes. WHY does she never look nice? I never look at her picture of her and think god she looks really nice? She just doesnt. What is it??
ALSO Why when she does the food shop haul do we never see Malibu and bud light and doughnuts/cookies and even bread! but we always see it in her stories? Why cant she show us her true full weekly food shop??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Curves might be ‘cute’ Rebecca but you look pregnant in that dress

She sure loves them boots don’t she 👀
Can’t ever imagine saying to my kids “you were attached to me through that belly button” who even bloody says that 😳 Her mum is as embarrassing as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree with a lot on here, until it turns to physical appearance. Just not nice and completely besides the point. Dodgy ads is one thing but commenting on weight, style etc is needless in my opinion. So much said on here is true but when it turns to 'she looks pregnant' 'look at her legs' it just becomes bitchy- sorry but true.
I agree. We all have wobbly bits and the thought of someone commenting and making fun of it is horrible

Reactions: 6
I agree. We all have wobbly bits and the thought of someone commenting and making fun of it is horrible
I think everyone in their lifetime has commented on someone’s appearance. It’s human nature. While it’s not nice, she doesn’t have to come and read here she chooses too. What I’ve seen hasn’t been full on nasty, it’s actually true. I’d rather someone told me something didn’t look right than make an arse out of myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she looks pregnant.
She just looks unhealthy. She’s holding excess stomach fat which unfortunately is exposed in that choice of dress. Where’s the granny knickers when you need them?

Still has a figure that a lot of women dream of, especially after 2 children.

She looks hideous
Bit harsh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.