Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be controlling Steve’s insta? The filters (🙄) the constant blocking all the same accounts she blocks and the captions?! Also channel mum should pull her up on blocking, her viewers are allowed opinions that don’t necessarily kiss her arse. I haven’t voted on one of her polls for so long-we all know it’s her way of finding more people to block 🙄

Reactions: 13
On her insta picture of her primark haul she looks like she’s in a neck brace, she’s so stiff with her pose

Reactions: 1
One of my friends (more followers than Reb) politely messaged her asking if hello style was registered and if she was planning on marking her stories as an ad on her personal page to avoid any ASA trouble.
She read the message and blocked her but even weirder so has Steve and the Hello Style page....she doesn’t even follow him or the page! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actively going out of their way to make sure the blocking is in sync....absolute idiots!! 👀
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Rebecca doing all the blocking. She strikes me as quite jealous and the type of girlfriend who checks his social media, after all she knows he's capable of cheating. They admitted he had a girlfriend when they met and Rebecca 'stalked' him, they were his actual words

100%. No way he writes like that
That would explain why sometimes both accounts post the same pictures and videos and why sometimes her account is highlighted on his posts.

How can anyone say she’s goals? I must have missed the memo when neglecting your children and your dogs for your own selfish gain became goals. I’m doing it all wrong damn it
How bad must things be for that person, for Rebecca to be their goals in life

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Another thread that moves so fast, I can't keep up! :(
Just marking my place, while I read the last 4 pages that i'm behind.

At least she's found a new story filter that isn't orange 🙌
Yes I noticed along with many other mummy vloggers that horrible orange filter that they all insist on using. If i had my way i would burn that filter, its rubbish! :mad:

Reactions: 5
Who guessed that she’d be poorly after her ‘night out?’ Belly ache, I wonder why! Probably the utter tit that you eat every night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she has a cold from the boys and tummy ache..queue the feel sorry for me posts, get on with it love, like every other mother out there does when we get a cold!! Least you can sit at home on your arse all day and not go to work like the vast majority of us!

Reactions: 19
Boohoo moaning the boys have given her a cold. Why has she got no time for them when they are poorly but when it’s her she wants all the attention 😡 selfish mare

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Didn't they eat out yesterday evening at the pub? Today will probably be Rebecca posting self pitying pictures begging for sympathy. Interesting that when shes'poorly'she rests, poor Woody was made to go shopping and hairdressers when he was vomiting. As a mother she is very selfish and self absorbed, the boys are almost like props in her social media perfect world

Boohoo moaning the boys have given her a cold. Why has she got no time for them when they are poorly but when it’s her she wants all the attention 😡 selfish mare
The boys probably became ill after she had them outside in pyjamas a few weeks ago, when she was doing a toy ad. It was so cold she wore a big winter coat, whilst the boys were in their pyjamas

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Has anyone reported hello style to ASA?.
What is It? Like Amazon selling page but cheap crap clothes?

Reactions: 7
You can tell she will 100% be a smother in law. Not for woody, she won’t care what he does, but Alfie she will be all up in his business.

Reactions: 6
She has to one up them too and throw a tummy ache into the mix.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone reported hello style to ASA?.
What is It? Like Amazon selling page but cheap crap clothes?
For what? Not sure what they’re advertising incorrectly?

Also...
Reb....Stop filling your body with absolute tit and get some nutrients inside you and maybe you’ll be unwell less often.
I’m not surprised your tummy is aching...it’s screaming for a break.
Your insides must be rotting with the copious amounts of sausage rolls, salt, mince pies and cream you consume.
And if you can’t do it, at least let your kids have a healthy balanced diet.

Reactions: 6
It’s also now mid October so I think she’s in the wrong season to be promoting swimwear! Again, anything for a freebie. But she’s been back from that holiday for ages now so I don’t see how this is relevant now 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d imagine she had to send it off to be approved AND she left it long enough for James villa not to be annoyed that she used their gifted villa to do an AD for someone else!

Reactions: 10
Poor love, she’s got a video to edit and washing to put away all while being unwell. That must be st least half an hour’s ‘work’. However will she manage?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Rebecca shes got a little cold. The poor girl cant even rest as she has washing to hang out and a tit cleaning video to edit. Poor little girl thank the lord she doesn’t have to commute to London feeling like tit and do a long hard day at work. Oh and her fiancé is home so she doesn’t even have to parent either!!!! I wish someone would put her in the real world for a day.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s actually moaning that she’s got stuff to do today so she can’t rest. Welcome to motherhood Rebecca you selfish twit. You didn’t care when woody was unwell and you dragged him around doing god knows what. There’s nothing maternal about her, everything is me me me. Even when I’m unwell my first priority is my son.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.