Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she writes for Steve's IG pictures, 'the boys were super excited' doesn't really sound like him, more like something she would say

Reactions: 9
One of my friends (more followers than Reb) politely messaged her asking if hello style was registered and if she was planning on marking her stories as an ad on her personal page to avoid any ASA trouble.
She read the message and blocked her but even weirder so has Steve and the Hello Style page....she doesn’t even follow him or the page! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actively going out of their way to make sure the blocking is in sync....absolute idiots!! 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Can someone explain how putting a bleeping FREE swimming cosy on with mini mouse can be described as ‘working with disney’, unless her annoying self obssessed arse is going to Cameo as ‘Sven the reindeer’s’ love interest in Frozen 2, you ain’t WORKING WITH bleeping DISNEY!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I’m late here.. but I just watched the slow cooker vid and I honestly can’t believe what I just watched 😱 utterly embarrassing. The meals all looked like utter slop/puke.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain how putting a bleeping FREE swimming cosy on with mini mouse can be described as ‘working with disney’, unless her annoying self obssessed arse is going to Cameo as ‘Sven the reindeer’s’ love interest in Frozen 2, you ain’t WORKING WITH bleeping DISNEY!!!!
It’s also now mid October so I think she’s in the wrong season to be promoting swimwear! Again, anything for a freebie. But she’s been back from that holiday for ages now so I don’t see how this is relevant now 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know I’m late here.. but I just watched the slow cooker vid and I honestly can’t believe what I just watched 😱 utterly embarrassing. The meals all looked like utter slop/puke.
The way she chops her veg, particularly the onions got me all 🤦🏼‍♀️😤🙉.So wasteful! And well the amount she must spend on foil to cover the bloody thing, she could just BUY a new slow cooker?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The way she chops her veg, particularly the onions got me all 🤦🏼‍♀️😤🙉.So wasteful! And well the amount she must spend on foil to cover the bloody thing, she could just BUY a new slow cooker?🤷🏼‍♀️
You can literally pick up a slow cooker for £20! Probably waiting for one to be gifted 🙄

Reactions: 9
How can anyone say she’s goals? I must have missed the memo when neglecting your children and your dogs for your own selfish gain became goals. I’m doing it all wrong damn it

How can anyone say she’s goals? I must have missed the memo when neglecting your children and your dogs for your own selfish gain became goals. I’m doing it all wrong damn it
Lot of low standards about, that's why her followers say that

Reactions: 4
Was just thinking how the hell can these people go to the trouble of writing about her in their stories! It really is pathetic. If your main goal is to get your story shared by Rebecca then you need to give your head a shake. Can’t they see she only shares these arse licking stories because they feed her ego. She couldn’t care less about the people who post them. And the fact she shares them in her own stories is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
I can't get over how bad her spelling and grammar is in general but particularly on her paid ads, how is she not proof reading/getting someone to check?! Why are the brands not correcting her?! Why do brands continue to accept work of such poor quality? So many questions haha

Reactions: 17
“Make sure you go check them out and you can all match like us guys” 😂😂😂😂 go duck yourself Rebecca, Id rather tit in my hands and clap 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t post my life on ig and have no experience in doing ads, but surely if I was getting paid to advertise a swimming costume I loved, I would’ve posted myself wearing it on the holiday? Or was she not allowed to declare it as an ad back then so couldn’t?
Either way it makes that particular ad seem very false.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's on the beg for a free holiday to Disney. Tag, tag, tag. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.