Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair I have heard of that before and I think it’s a good idea for younger kids
That's fair enough. Neither of my boys liked soup when thay were Woodys age so I've never really thought about it. I can see how it would make sense.

Reactions: 1
Has she really given Woody a straw to drink his soup with? Is that something people actually do or just her lazy arse parenting. Apologies if it is I'm not judging I've just never heard of anyone doing that.
Never heard of it either, but I did think what’s the harm in just putting a big bib on and letting him use a spoon? Especially being at home!
But I’ve not got to toddler stage yet so it could be just one of them things you swear you’d never do but end up doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never heard of it either, but I did think what’s the harm in just putting a big bib on and letting him use a spoon? Especially being at home!
But I’ve not got to toddler stage yet so it could be just one of them things you swear you’d never do but end up doing 😂
Prehaps if the poor little lad had a decent chair and could reach the table instead of having to stand up he might be able to give a spoon a go! 😏

Reactions: 12
The new filter is just as bad as the orange one! Everything looks frosty and grey!

Reactions: 11
Shock she waited until golden boy was home for the park and a nice walk 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Photo of her on her story today where she is covering her face I swear she wants people to think that she is Lucy Carter. I had to look twice

Reactions: 5
I always think it’s cringe how she likes literally nearly every one of LJC photos, don’t think she returns the favour much 🙈

Reactions: 3
Photo of her on her story today where she is covering her face I swear she wants people to think that she is Lucy Carter. I had to look twice
She’ll always be a wannabe. I think it’s pretty sad how she doesn’t have her own identity, or her own ideas. She’s a copycat, and a bad one at that.

Reactions: 6
She’s embarassing
Well, duck me, until you put them side by side I didn’t realise how bad it was!
Must be irritating for LJC although I’m sure a compliment.
Reb stinks of desperation.

Just found out she’s in an “Influencer Algorithm” group. Didn’t think she could get much worse...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.