Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can afford several holidays, lip fillers, hair done every 6 weeks, nails, eyelashes
Meanwhile your kids are living in a bleeping dump. Cold hard tiles with half a bloody sofa covered by some sort of dust sheet, mattresses on the floor in a dreary cold room with a pigeon hole.

Reactions: 24

I completely forgot the time she have her 18 month old a mallet [emoji24] omg a and read the comment didnt even know how old he was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anybody remember just before they got the boys ‘new beds’ (if you can even call them that) she showed us a new duvet for woody’s bed... I could literally bet my life she gave the new one to Alfie and gave woody the tit one because I’m sorry a duvet doesn’t go that flat that quick!
No I think it was too high a tog... maximum 4 tog is what’s recommended for under 5s, so that’s probs why his duvet is so thin x

No I think it was too high a tog... maximum 4 tog is what’s recommended for under 5s, so that’s probs why his duvet is so thin x
Have to say my little girls duvet is only a 3.5 tog and it still looks plump amd cosy in the duvet, in the summer, when she just had a light sheet, i even slept on top of it on the floor and was somewhat comfortable, i really dont believe woody has any duvet in that cover at all.

Reactions: 12
So once again the boys are having 'banana cake' for breakfast. Sorry but that is not a filling or healthy breakfast for the boys. She thinks by shoving a banana in it makes it healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So once again the boys are having 'banana cake' for breakfast. Sorry but that is not a filling or healthy breakfast for the boys. She thinks by shoving a banana in it makes it healthy.
I agree. Next she’ll be giving them blueberry muffins because there’s fruit in them.
duck she may as well bang out an apple pie! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree. Next she’ll be giving them blueberry muffins because there’s fruit in them.
duck she may as well bang out an apple pie! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I seriously don't understand how Channel mum use her as an influencer, she is clueless. Her mum is quick to comment and call anyone a troll who disagrees or questions her. Why isn't she guiding her daughter to ensure her grandsons are fed properly, or is Rebecca just duplicating the way she was raised because it's what she knows.

Reactions: 10
So woody has her standing on his bed every morning wearing her grimey slippers

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Haha just put her cleaning video on and my son said '' mummy why are her trousers so far up her bum crack'' and' ' why is she showing everyone her bum so much' ' cracking up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but, in her latest video does she say that the books fall out of the book shelf above woodys bed? Is it just me or does that seem really odd hanging a bookshelf above your child’s bed? Especially when it doesn’t even contain the books 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Cake for breakfast?
What the duck?
It’s really just lazy, irresponsible parenting now.
It’s not hard to give the kids a proper decent healthy breakfast- a bowl of decent cereal )weetabix or similar) or a bowl of porridge with a fresh banana would be ideal.
Why is she giving them cake?

Reactions: 13
Channel mum are awful, They don’t take any pride or care about who represents them. It’s all about £££ I’ve messaged them a few times about different things and I just have a generic response back 🙄
I once emailed them saying one of their representatives was advising putting your baby in it's own room at like 6 weeks and to try controlled crying at 6 weeks. I didn't get a response at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but, in her latest video does she say that the books fall out of the book shelf above woodys bed? Is it just me or does that seem really odd hanging a bookshelf above your child’s bed? Especially when it doesn’t even contain the books 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree and also put the bookshelf a lot lower (away from Woodeh's bed) so Alfeh and Woodeh can actually reach the top shelf.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad the dogs are getting recognition on here recently. I’ve posted about my concern for them on here a few times. I’ve never understood their way of bringing up dogs. My dog is like another family member and gets treated like that. I think Lola is around the same age as my dog and I would never dream of letting her lay on cold floors. Their old bones need a nice comfy, warm bed to rest on. Poor girl. No wonder she has a ‘dodgy leg’ as Steve calls it.
Now for Oscar. If they gave him the right amount of exercise he needs, he wouldn’t be as energetic as they say he is. They’d be able to have him in the warm house. Again he also needs a comfy bed, toys to mentally stimulate him etc... he must be bored and that’s why he’s so crazy. He at least needs 1 hour walk everyday, if not more! They obviously have no idea how to look after dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cake for breakfast?
What the duck?
It’s really just lazy, irresponsible parenting now.
It’s not hard to give the kids a proper decent healthy breakfast- a bowl of decent cereal )weetabix or similar) or a bowl of porridge with a fresh banana would be ideal.
Why is she giving them cake?
Probably because she saw it on Beth Bartrams page-but Beth's is sugar free-unlike our Rebs

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying a while ago that she was considering putting woody in nursery but it was inconvenient as if he did mornings or afternoons it would have meant either a lot of driving or a lot of waiting around as she had to drop and pick up Alfie from school...
She won’t have a choice next year when he’s 3. Will he even be entitled to 30 hours? I’d laugh if he wasn’t and it was a ‘massive’ inconvenience to her life 🙄

Reactions: 3
Gonna put it out there. I can see them moving house within the next sick months/year. This house hasn't worked out, is too remote, dark, in poor repair. Watch this space.
Totally agree! I think they’ve been giving it a fresh lick of paint so they can sell it on and gain a profit, tbh I really don’t think they understood how much work actually needs doing too it! My grandparents did the same thing, they bought a house in the dales but there kids are grown, they’ve worked all there lives in very good jobs, they have savings so they are able to do up a house... new windows, ripped plaster off the wall to be able to rewire, re-plum, add the modern necessities of what a home needs nowadays! Oh and btw they have had to get permission to cut trees down and change the windows so I don’t think rebeggar is playing by the rules at all!!

Aww this is super super cute, I think this was designed for Rebecca cos it’s super cute and she really wants a baby because baby’s are super cute super super
77A793E5-AA80-412C-83B9-4B6A20F0F2D2.png
r cute

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.