Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally just throwing this out there but am I the only one who reckons Rebecca might of done the dirty on Steve? I mean I’m not saying he wouldn’t of done it to her but I just see it been more her that would do something like that.. anybody else? No? just me? i have no proof I just think the way she acts like she’s gods gift maybe he isolated her for a reason (not saying it’s right) but maybe they moved out there into no mans land is because there both paranoid about each other doing the dirty?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear i can almost see the split ends in her hair. Wtf? Im not one for colouring my hair, so can i presume the hair colouring has dried/damaged her hair?

Reactions: 8
OMG her hair looks crap. And why is she eating and filming? It ain’t cool! Also why was Steve topless in her earlier stories? They’re voyeurs aren’t they?! 😳😂

Her hair does not suit her skin tone. It looks sooooo dry and broken
She looks like a mad women 😂

Reactions: 6
Her hair does not suit her skin tone. It looks sooooo dry and broken
This doesnt look cool bex.
Why brands work with someone who thinks its ok to show the chewed food in her mouth on her account is beyond me. Those brands obviously have low standards. Meanwhile, Keep tagging givenchy and Rolex, they may work with you when the devil ice skates into work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear i can almost see the split ends in her hair. Wtf? Im not one for colouring my hair, so can i presume the hair colouring has dried/damaged her hair?
And it looks so thin now aswell, when she was fully dark it always looked so healthy and thick

Reactions: 13
I don’t care how far her followers are up her arse, nobody and I repeat NOBODY wants to see her shovelling a subway into her massive gob with mayo in the corners of her mouth. bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Does this woman think your eyebrows are meant to be the same colour as your hair? Eyebrows are always meant to be darker ... surprised she don’t dye her pubes to match too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair was so much better darker, it looks awful now! Really doesn’t suit her at all and so damaged!

Jesus h Christ, you’re supposed to leave the hairdressers with shiny healthy looking hair. Hers looks dried dull and completely frazzled!! Her hair was gorgeous before she started this quest to become blonde. Now it looks like straw

Reactions: 9
Hate to say it but blonde hair just doesn’t suit her! Don’t know why Steve doesn’t tell her, her skin tone just doesn’t go. She had beautiful long dark hair and now it’s short and blonde. Not being horrible but how can’t she see it doesn’t suit her as much

She wants to be blonde for the wedding doesn’t she? Let’s home Josh Wood has some miracle conditioning treatments for her because her hair looks like straw.
Fitting right in wit da dales 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.