Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit....she's bought WOODY clothes 😳😲
They're really really nice too. But she buys him 2-3/24-36m and they're always hanging off him!
Hopefully these won't be because they're lovely!
Love M&S for kids stuff ❤

Reactions: 13
Right shes fucked me off again. Why is affiliate link in a different font so it’s barely noticeable? And can someone please explain to me how she’s went and bought a pair of leggings off her own back at m&s, and has an affiliate link?

Reactions: 8
They're really really nice too. But she buys him 2-3/24-36m and they're always hanging off him!
I think the leggings are quite girly for a little boy🤷🏻‍♀️ Longing for the girl she never had 🤣

Reactions: 7
Thought the same, I can tell by looking at them they will be huge on him. she prob buys them massive on purpose so they do him longer and she hasn’t got to put her hand in her pocket again anytime soon 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Right shes fucked me off again. Why is affiliate link in a different font so it’s barely noticeable? And can someone please explain to me how she’s went and bought a pair of leggings off her own back at m&s, and has an affiliate link?
So she buys Woody clothes just so she can make some money on the affiliate links 😡

So she buys Woody clothes just so she can make some money on the affiliate links 😡
And she’s bought her idols style of boots 😂 I still don’t get how she arranges affiliate links with these people? Especially as she’s just bought the stuff today? And such big brands too!

Reactions: 3
And she’s bought her idols style of boots 😂 I still don’t get how she arranges affiliate links with these people? Especially as she’s just bought the stuff today? And such big brands too!
It’s not arranged directly with the brands. There are agencies that you can register with that you get the aff links with - you sign up with the agency and then use the links as you like. I remember Mrs Meldrum accidentally posted a link to one of the agency sites by accident once!!! 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve just written on josh woods post, she won’t see it cos I’m also in the blocked club but MY GOD SHES A PRICK that’s reallyyy fucked me off

I can't believe she has an affiliate link with M&S for those leggings she bought Woody. How on earth can such a big company affiliate themselves with such a dishonest creature

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t know what it does. This suggests it is lightening her hair. She says she is trying to go lighter and it’s great for a refresh. It is bafflingly confusing, surely a refresh is a dye job? Therefore suggesting this is what that product does!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just say it’s a bleeping toner 🙈
She doesn’t know what it does. This suggests it is lightening her hair. She says she is trying to go lighter and it’s great for a refresh. It is bafflingly confusing, surely a refresh is a dye job? Therefore suggesting this is what that product does!
I can’t believe she’s posted this rambling load of utter nonsense! It makes no sense! Can’t she proof read anything?! So lazy, so unprofessional and just utterly woeful!

Reactions: 6
It’s not arranged directly with the brands. There are agencies that you can register with that you get the aff links with - you sign up with the agency and then use the links as you like. I remember Mrs Meldrum accidentally posted a link to one of the agency sites by accident once!!! 👍
Oh wow never knew this! Makes sense now, thanks for explaining 🙂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.