Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely wouldn't even get close.
Husband's just recently applie, he's been in the military 15 years and is very switched on and he said it's one of the hardest application forms he's ever seen.
She can't speak another language, she can barely string a sentence together 😂🤦‍♀️
It asks "how do you deal with conflict? Give an example"

Rebecca: " well, I went on Insta stories and ranted at the trolls in front of my kids and told them all to duck off"
🤣🤣🤣
Lol she hasn't got a clue. All public sector employees deal with conflict and even aggression on a daily basis. I've been in my profession for 26 years, been stabbed, head butted and had my leg broken. Somehow I think her child like /idealistic approach to life would leave her traumatised if she had to deal with some of the every day occurrences.

Reactions: 8
Oh i think it's because i LIKED one of the comments on the josh hair post about her going to hairdressers hahaha is she carries on like this she will have no followers left cos she will have blocked them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dumb arse.
Happeh wednesday everywun, ive got my slurw cooker on because im doing a sausage casserole in my slurw cooker, the kids love my casserole its such an easy casserole to do.
God knows how anything cooks in it, with no lid to create a seal. She could buy a decent slow cooker for under £30. Consideting she blows hundreds on shopping hauls, beauty treatments and hair dressing, a decent slow cooker should be more of a priority. I don't understand why her mother encourages her laziness rather than advising and guiding her. I think with the proper support, guidance and advice, she could probably be quite successful

If she wasn’t doing YouTube she’d probably be ‘being a mummy’? So does that mean she’s not being a mummy now or.......
Lol she obviously doesn't realise if you're a parent, you can also have a work/professional role, it's not one or the other. Once you're a parent that is a life long role, you don't stop 'being a mummy' because you are at work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I arrest bad people, and put them in the back of my brum brum, and stuff. I’m really busy as a police woman, arresting people and stuff. Thanks Rebecca for that in depth insight! 🤣🤣

What a lying bleeping prick!! The even worrying thing is there are people on her insta that think by using this TONER will get your a highlighted hair look! Fucks sake! She really does think everyone is a thick as she is!!
Noticed this too, I wasn’t aware that there were so many others like Rebecca in the dumb department 😶

God knows how anything cooks in it, with no lid to create a seal. She could buy a decent slow cooker for under £30. Consideting she blows hundreds on shopping hauls, beauty treatments and hair dressing, a decent slow cooker should be more of a priority. I don't understand why her mother encourages her laziness rather than advising and guiding her. I think with the proper support, guidance and advice, she could probably be quite successful

Lol she obviously doesn't realise if you're a parent, you can also have a work/professional role, it's not one or the other. Once you're a parent that is a life long role, you don't stop 'being a mummy' because you are at work.
But she can’t wear a slow cooker and pose in it for insta, so 30 quid or 3 quid she ain’t buying a new one 😂

Reactions: 11
You legend 😂😂😂😂
I also had a thought, if you’ve blocked her then doesn’t that mean she won’t be able to see the comments on the josh wood page? This would be good thing, means she’s none the wiser and can’t kick up a stink and everyone else can read all about her 😂
She probably can’t see them but I just wanted to make my point
Someone will see it and if enough of us do this the brands are going to get very pissed off as I have slandered her and them all on there posts

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I know she hasn’t a bloody clue. She’s definitely from another planet

Reactions: 5
She probably can’t see them but I just wanted to make my point
Someone will see it and if enough of us do this the brands are going to get very pissed off as I have slandered her and them all on there posts
she will see it later when she checks on here 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she will see it later when she checks on here 😩
Good point!!
Hi Rebecca!!
Yes it’s me bet your seething that you can’t block me aren’t ya as I got there first!
But good to see your still doing exceedingly tit at your job
Love and stuff 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahah the police force no no no

Pc 1390 did you get the reg of the vehicle?

She’d be on the radio like yes

Chicken Curreh, Rubeh Rabbet, 53, Little, Sorin, Bahs

pc 1390 we don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Car gets away 🤦‍♀️
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She cant handle being told her children's mattresses are on the floor, can you imagine her in a domestic violence call? Punches being thrown, being called a C*&@ and a witch.

She would be like holding up her phone doing a story on Instagram. Calling the perpetrator a troll and crying "but I am a good mum, who's says a mum can't make an effort and take care of your self?"

Reactions: 3
Don’t think I know this one, will have to look her up. How do I post my own thread? New here 👍🏽

Don’t think I know this one, will have to look her up. How do I post my own thread? New here 👍🏽
Go to the section you want your thread to appear in ie families, gurus etc. At the top should be an orange "post/create thread" button ☺

Does anybody understand this?

She says; hope that makes sense... No it really doesn't!
Nothing she says makes sense. I've just looked at a 5 minute video called how to get natural curly hair, she then proceeds to curl her hair around her straighteners, to me that isn't naturally curly hair. Surely it's only naturally curly if it doesn't require any help?

• Haha
Nope, I don’t have one! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20191009-155332.jpg

Not sure if it's because you're a new member maybe? You might have to actively partake in threads first. Not really sure, sorry.

Nothing she says makes sense. I've just looked at a 5 minute video called how to get natural curly hair, she then proceeds to curl her hair around her straighteners, to me that isn't naturally curly hair. Surely it's only naturally curly if it doesn't require any help?
I think she meant "natural curly LOOKING hair".
To give a natural look, not the "I've just wrapped my hair around tongs" look.

Reactions: 2
God knows how anything cooks in it, with no lid to create a seal. She could buy a decent slow cooker for under £30.
Best of it is she doesn’t even need to use a slow cooker as she has an Aga in her kitchen. They are pretty much your original slow cooker if used correctly. She’s such an authentic country lass living in t’Yarkshire Daaaales isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.