Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 47451

Not sure if it's because you're a new member maybe? You might have to actively partake in threads first. Not really sure, sorry.

I think she meant "natural curly LOOKING hair".
To give a natural look, not the "I've just wrapped my hair around tongs" look.
She probably did but as usual didn't other to write what she actually meant, She's been vlogging for nearly 5 years, surely she should have learnt something by now

Holy tit....she's bought WOODY clothes 😳😲
They're really really nice too. But she buys him 2-3/24-36m and they're always hanging off him!
Hopefully these won't be because they're lovely!
Love M&S for kids stuff ❤
Surprise surprise, there's an affiliate link, wonder if she would have bought them if she wasn't getting anything back from M&S

Reactions: 3
Balls did she write that off her own back, as soon as I read the word deposits I knew she didn’t come up with that on her own. she’s been sent that from Josh wood and all she’s done is copy and paste 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So she buys Woody clothes just so she can make some money on the affiliate links 😡
I must admit i love the leggings! Just bought 2 pairs for my little boy but i didnt use the affiliate link. Haha. Im not allowing people to make money from me.

Reactions: 9
Balls did she write that off her own back, as soon as I read the word deposits I knew she didn’t come up with that on her own. she’s been sent that from Josh wood and all she’s done is copy and paste 😂
Without a doubt. But it very clearly contradicts what she initially wrote, when she said it does change the colour

Reactions: 6
Without a doubt. But it very clearly contradicts what she initially wrote, when she said it does change the colour
Definitely does! She really hasn’t a clue. More to the point she doesn’t care. She just takes the job, puts out any old crap just to get her money, and then she moves on to the next sucker willing to pay her to promote their products.

Reactions: 7
Of course she didnt write it. Some of those words are not in her vocabulary

Reactions: 7
Definitely does! She really hasn’t a clue. More to the point she doesn’t care. She just takes the job, puts out any old crap just to get her money, and then she moves on to the next sucker willing to pay her to promote their products.
The companies obviously will work with anyone, or maybe she's cheaper than any of the good Influencers. But her slap happy, dishonest advertising reflects quite badly on the companies. I'm really annoyed at the affiliate link on the m&s clothes for Woody. Be interesting to see if he actually wears them

Reactions: 5
The companies obviously will work with anyone, or maybe she's cheaper than any of the good Influencers. But her slap happy, dishonest advertising reflects quite badly on the companies. I'm really annoyed at the affiliate link on the m&s clothes for Woody. Be interesting to see if he actually wears them
He’ll be wearing them right through until next Christmas knowing Rebecca

Reactions: 5
She is very incompetent. I don't know how she manages to get any bookings with her AD history! If I was doing something new in my line of work, I would research it, plan, ensure I knew everything I needed to. This is her "job" and she doesn't even understand what she's advertising. She's just needing the wage at the end of the day....shoddy shoddy work.
If it was a 1 off (we are human and make mistakes 🤷‍♀️) then it wouldn't be that big a deal, but it's time and time again!

She is very incompetent. I don't know how she manages to get any bookings with her AD history! If I was doing something new in my line of work, I would research it, plan, ensure I knew everything I needed to. This is her "job" and she doesn't even understand what she's advertising. She's just needing the wage at the end of the day....shoddy shoddy work.
If it was a 1 off (we are human and make mistakes 🤷‍♀️) then it wouldn't be that big a deal, but it's time and time again!
exactly and she won’t even apologise and admit she’s wrong and explain to everyone what the product actually does. She would never be decent and do that!

Reactions: 6
I posted a comment on the Josh Woods page, didn't even tag her, within 1 minute I'm blocked! Bet Ellie and Steve just sit refreshing their phones all evening to see if there are any negative comments.

• Haha
Is Steve grabbing her boob in that pic 🙄 very professional advertising a gifted item

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.