Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone asked her what her favourite slow cooker meals were, do they really need to ask her that?! She cooks the same thing week in week out, so if you paid attention you would know 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone manage to screenshot her before and after story? Where she has dark hair in the before?

"What did the suspect look like?"

Elleh "he was this little guy with a little hair and stuff. He drove a little car down a little road and hit a little old lady and a bunneh. He kinda smelled like chuckneh and curreh"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think she would manage to get into training. Her basic level of education doesn't seem to be particularly high and I think she would struggle with the abuse given by some members of the public
She definitely wouldn't even get close.
Husband's just recently applie, he's been in the military 15 years and is very switched on and he said it's one of the hardest application forms he's ever seen.
She can't speak another language, she can barely string a sentence together 😂🤦‍♀️
It asks "how do you deal with conflict? Give an example"

Rebecca: " well, I went on Insta stories and ranted at the trolls in front of my kids and told them all to duck off"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Josh wood are replying to comments on her ad now, telling people to dm for info! Clearly because Rebecca has NO clue 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure she thinks she’s fully qualified for the police because she’s got a set of handcuffs in the bedroom for her and sex pest Steve 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Shits going to hit the fan, she deleted that insta story advertising it because its so blatently obvious she had her hair bleached after.... shes tried giving her followers massive false hope in thinking that it would really do that to their hair.
Its disgusting. They really need to think about who advertises their products because lets be honest nobody would touch mamma’s and papa’s and now josh wood with a barge pole. Shes thick as two planks its so so embarassing.

Reactions: 14
Thinks shes more suited to a slutty Halloween police officer costume than an actual copper. Could you imagine her arresting someone? Or even going into schools to give police talks? Jesus wept she'd be hilarious
I arrest bad people, and put them in the back of my brum brum, and stuff. I’m really busy as a police woman, arresting people and stuff. Thanks Rebecca for that in depth insight! 🤣🤣

What a lying bleeping prick!! The even worrying thing is there are people on her insta that think by using this TONER will get your a highlighted hair look! Fucks sake! She really does think everyone is a thick as she is!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is an actual moron which is defined in the dictionary as "a very stupid person" how apt! but wow is she giving us some good content for tattle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dumb arse.
Happeh wednesday everywun, ive got my slurw cooker on because im doing a sausage casserole in my slurw cooker, the kids love my casserole its such an easy casserole to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh no she's blocked! Does instagram tell people who reported you? Unless is was because is said no to the Boot Poll the other day...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.