Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
I havent read any comments on here that said she was a bad mum. Perhaps i didnt see them if they exists.
Furthermore people, men, women having been working for a millienia to provide for their families, therefore this "shes not qualified to do anything else" doesnt wash with me especially as this influencer nonesense is a new thing. Cleaning, waitressing, coffee shop barista, retail assistant, dinner lady, postlady are all jobs that do not require experience or qualifications. Not glamourous but it provides honest incomes for so many people. So i guess if influencing dries up there are jobs out there to be had.
Her age is no excuse for some of the stuff she does. She does a poll and unless people vote her way they get blocked. I find it difficult to sympathise.

Reactions: 22
Pretty sure you’re supposed to brown the sausages before putting them in the slow cooker

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I havent read any comments on here that said she was a bad mum. Perhaps i didnt see them if they exists.
Furthermore people, men, women having been working for a millienia to provide for their families, therefore this "shes not qualified to do anything else" doesnt wash with me especially as this influencer nonesense is a new thing. Cleaning, waitressing, coffee shop barista, retail assistant, dinner lady, postlady are all jobs that do not require experience or qualifications. Not glamourous but it provides honest incomes for so many people. So i guess if influencing dries up there are jobs out there to be had.
Her age is no excuse for some of the stuff she does. She does a poll and unless people vote her way they get blocked. I find it difficult to sympathise.
Exactly. She could get a job very easily and then work hard, work her way up or gain experience so she could move on to other things in the future. Many years ago I got an entry level admin job in the local hospital and stayed there for 7 years working my way up across various departments/roles- that’s what you do!!!
Has she ever had a real job??

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She could get a job very easily and then work hard, work her way up or gain experience so she could move on to other things in the future. Many years ago I got an entry level admin job in the local hospital and stayed there for 7 years working my way up across various departments/roles- that’s what you do!!!
Has she ever had a real job??
Yes! With steve at home she has ample opportunity to study or work and keep doing this on the side.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again if I performed at my job the way she does hers I’d be sacked on the spot

you’re not busy busy bee reb try doing a twelve hour shift cleaning peoples concrete tit off a toilet bowl

Reactions: 18
She’s willing to over over £100 on some boots but won’t buy a new slow cooker- priorities and all that 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
I’m sorry but if you’re trying to make an income because you’re skint/worried you don’t go out and spent hundreds of £s having your lips done, or doing loads of clothing hauls etc. There are loads of free things she could do for content, a lot of which we have said here.

Reactions: 11
Bit random but i swear her repeating is from LJC, i remeber her being so bad for it a couple years ago i couldnt watch her, she still does occasionally (but im forgiving her having baby brain atm) and also the manic weird smile she does while talking reminds me of emily norris. I think shes spent so long trying to copy 'successful' people the only time we see the real her is when the act slips and she goes on a rant and that person clearly wouldnt have any friends or following so no wonder she recycles everyone elses personalities amd ideas

Reactions: 9
Sorry but are vlogging filming and working not all the same thing? Talk about trying to make yourself sound busy. I’ll make it simpler for ya hun, you’re filming and cooking. 2 things. No need to complicate it. And if that’s what you call busy then you’ve a very easy life
Does she not just press a button to film after setting the tripod up?!

If the influencer tit dries up, she gets an actual job like the rest of us. 🤷‍♀️

We also have to address the fact it’s her ‘job’ to post three YouTube videos per week and she can’t even stick to that. She is very very lazy. Many YouTubers will being partaking in Vlogmas in December in which they post a video every single day until Christmas Eve. Christmas is the perfect time for content for mum vloggers. No way in hell could she commit to that. If you read this Rebecca, feel free to prove me wrong. She is nowhere near the level of other vloggers, it is pure luck she is where she is and she knows it.
We'll be lucky to have any YouTube uploads in December. She'll be far too busy for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t get how Rebecca and a lot of the mummy vloggers complain about working and being a mum. A lot of the content is filming what they do as a mum anyway. As said above, set the tripod up...crack on with cooking/cleaning and time lapse with the same old music. Or you get the montage of the children playing.
I enjoy watching those vloggers who research what they do and put some effort in to their content. I feel sorry for those ones who are trying without crying troll/moaning about how hard they have it/flashing their bits.
If it’s true that CM deal with the emails/setting up deals with brands then how long does editing take realistically, for Rebecca to claim it’s such taxing work.
Do they not have that need for job satisfaction? Personally, I work hard but when my head hits pillow, I know I have made some difference and tried my best at work, when I feed and clothe my children it’s a good feeling knowing I am doing my best and my children can see that their mum has a strong work ethic...it just does not seem to matter to these parent floggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s basically just wasting her life away, so many opportunities, she could go to college/uni, get a job and experience to work her way up, all the time in the world and she’s just so lazy. Doesn’t do a thing other than her make up and posing in front of the camera all day stuck in her house, it’s so sad. I wonder if one day she will wake up and realise she’s had all this time to better herself and do something with her life but no, just sits there acting like the world owes her everything

Reactions: 12
Rebecca love,next time you go do your food shop in Aldi, venture down the middle aisle...
They do slow cookers for under £15.
They have lids and everything so your slow cooker can have a lid because slow cookers need lids and they're less than £15.

Then you can get a slow cooker because yours doesn't have a lid, and slow cookers need lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t think she’s that great at editing which is why she probably struggles to get her videos up. LJC can do a video and have it edited and up on the same day Rebecca can’t do it

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s that great at editing which is why she probably struggles to get her videos up. LJC can do a video and have it edited and up on the same day Rebecca can’t do it
Cracks me up the way they all go on about filming & editing videos as if they are Steven Spielberg. Hashing together a 10minute video on iMovie is not exactly hard. A 5 year old could probably do a better job of it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she deleted the "mummying" stories or whatever the duck she called it? Can't see!

Also... toy box written 3 times in the same sentence! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#1 No one is forcing her to come here and read what is said about her. She is deliberately seeking out the forum and reading and then crying troll.
#2 Don't feel the least bit sorry, she portrays what she wants people to see, and will be called on it
#3 Multi-mumming my fat arse. She is doing a normal mum day and has the audacity to act like she is Mother Theresa
#4 Poor girl is trying? Where? When? All of these influencers who get paid for doing the bare minimum, start out fierce and actually putting in an effort, then they get complacent and start throwing out whatever tit will stick. I for one won't take accept that, because shame it is their source of income. duck right off with that. Try actually working a 9 to 5 job and then having to come home and still take care of kids and a house. Try being expected to show up every day on time, giving it your best and still not taking home a 10% of what these morons do.

So no, I don't feel sorry for her. If she's lost she can buy a map.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.