Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we all going to report her as this is by far the worst false advertisement to date

Reactions: 17
So are we all going to report her as this is by far the worst false advertisement to date
The more people that report her, the more seriously they'll take it. But, I know you lot have better things to be doing 😂
The issue is also with JWC for reposting the bullshit to their page and story. Silly silly mistake to make for such an established company! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This is really beyond a joke.
She’s out and out making completely false claims about the product - not just skirting around it but 100% telling utter lies!!!
The ASA are going to roast her for this!!

Reactions: 11
I’ll gladly report her. Where’s the best place,the brand themselves?
I sent an email and a DM to Josh Wood. They read the DM and then blocked me on my business account and personal for asking what was in the product that achieved the result because I wanted to buy it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No response to the email.
You can try...but ASA have a complaints form you can fill in. Pretty basic. They'll likely collate them and treat them as the same complaint.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Just seen this on their page under rebeggars pic
CAA4C584-C100-497D-9453-6D2D49438153.png

I sent an email and a DM to Josh Wood. They read the DM and then blocked me on my business account and personal for asking what was in the product that achieved the result because I wanted to buy it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No response to the email.
You can try...but ASA have a complaints form you can fill in. Pretty basic. They'll likely collate them and treat them as the same complaint.
Omg I can’t believe they blocked you!! Well I can honestly say I won’t ever be giving them my business, what sort of company blocks a genuine query! They have something in common with Rebecca anyway 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen this on their page under rebeggars pic
View attachment 47333

Omg I can’t believe they blocked you!! Well I can honestly say I won’t ever be giving them my business, what sort of company blocks a genuine query! They have something in common with Rebecca anyway 🙄
Opposite to what she says it does.
Her lack of researching the products she's advertising has caused her to majorly duck herself over! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just tired of the poor Rebecca crap. She knows exactly what she is doing. She wants all the money without the actual work.
She'll see all this as a hate campaign against her.
Couldn't be further from it.
But, if she genuinely wants to make herself a decent wage from advertising stuff, she needs to follow the rules. Hopefully shell see this all as a huge learning curve and go back to being genuine instead of turning into another new Meldrum 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
But, if she genuinely wants to make herself a decent wage from advertising stuff, she needs to follow the rules. Hopefully shell see this all as a huge learning curve and go back to being genuine instead of turning into another new Meldrum 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would hope but she is like the other influencers and will call it a witch hunt. I don't get what is so hard about following the rules and being transparent.

They get themselves in these predicaments with their holier than thou attitudes.

Reactions: 9
There is NOT a chance in hell any shampoo/treatment u might in a boots store would give u different tones and lighten ur hair so much, i think we all know that though.

The first pic was before she had the bleach put in.

False advertisement at its best, absolutely ridiculous.
Shame on her.
I could be wrong but I'm sure I noticed the difference in her eyelashes in the vlog advertising hair product 🤔 They look very sparse in the after shots and fuller in the 'before' I'll have to have another watch to double check. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Somebody on here needs to buy the product to prove its a load of bullshit haha...although i would never buy from that brand after them using her to advertise. I guess its cheaper than a tv advert🤣 it cant be that good.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I'm sure I noticed the difference in her eyelashes in the vlog advertising hair product 🤔 They look very sparse in the after shots and fuller in the 'before' I'll have to have another watch to double check. 🤔
She also has different nail colour in the after shot at the end of the advert..Would she remove most of her lashes and paint her nails to show the results? 🤣 Deffo filmed on different days! Prob different months knowing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fully agree, she's totally misread the brief through her own stupidity posting old pic of her brown hair next to pic of her now blonde hair when the company says itself it won't change the colour only refresh it, there's no tattle hate campaign here but I have submitted a complaint with ASA it's beyond a joke her showing lighter hair when they aren't even claiming the product does it, shocking false advertising from her .

Reactions: 14
As is always the case with Rebs , half arsed lazy approach doing her "job" has resulted in her showing her true colours , a lying , lazy , self centred , self obsessed dimwit. Funny how she pokes and prods everything yet didnt even see the "Miracle Shampoo" being applied etc. And like people have commented , cos she has been exposed it will be us that are haters and trolls , not her thats done anything wrong....well theres another scary time coming , its almost halloween , wonder who shes more scared of ? Dracula , the mummy , the wolfman or even scarier the gas man......

Reactions: 7
I know they are desperate for police recruitment but honestly, can you imagine her getting onto the force? What a shambles. Someone spitting in her face or telling her to f off and she would be in bits. Never mind the hours and paperwork! What a joke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know they are desperate for police recruitment but honestly, can you imagine her getting onto the force? What a shambles. Someone spitting in her face or telling her to f off and she would be in bits. Never mind the hours and paperwork! What a joke
I don't think she would manage to get into training. Her basic level of education doesn't seem to be particularly high and I think she would struggle with the abuse given by some members of the public

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.