Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but are vlogging filming and working not all the same thing? Talk about trying to make yourself sound busy. I’ll make it simpler for ya hun, you’re filming and cooking. 2 things. No need to complicate it. And if that’s what you call busy then you’ve a very easy life

Reactions: 16
It may be down to the filters she uses, but I thought her hair had that greeny/sludge grey tinge to it that you get on over processed blonde hair. Deffo not a look!

Reactions: 3
I feel she should just give up now.
I mean it’s the same crap.
Meals I had in a week
Day in the life
Clothes haul
Bedtime routine
How to make my hair shiny 😂

I follow Lucy Jessica carter on youtube and she’s getting 18k if not more views Reb barely gets half that, because her content is rubbish.

Reactions: 13
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
Agree with most of this however she’s extremely cocky and dismissive of any sort of comment that isn’t kissing her ass, therefore any sympathy I may once have had has long gone. I now see a very self centred, dishonest girl with a ridiculous sense of entitlement.
And I haven’t read anyone call her a bad mum, her parenting skills have been called into question many times on here but nobody has ever said she doesn’t love her kids.

Reactions: 34
She seriously is a lazy creature, 'multi mumming'. Is she joking, thousands of women are employed out of the home as well as from home, they also parent and manage a home. Some do it single handedly, without having a partner to help financially or with day to day things, they don't harp on as if they are martyrs. As horrible as Steve is, he does a lot in the house and with the boys, but Rebecca has to do something and she desperately craves praise, recognition and attention. She has no clue about what working mums in the real world deal with. Sorry but social media seems to encourage and produce lazy, talentless, dishonest individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.

she wants to provide for her family? well, she can get out and get an entry level job the same as a lot of people do! Or, her gormless idiot boyfriend can pull his thumb out of his hole and get a bloody job!!

they don’t deserve your pitty - they have made the decision to not work in the traditional sense and instead film themselves for quick cash & freebies. They could (and should!!) both go out and get proper jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just caught up..

1) CHUCKNEY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2) She only wants those hideous docs because Lucy Carter (who's pregnant with twin girls btw🙄) has some and wears them with dresses

3) is she serious with this shampoo ad??? I've never seen someone so dishonest, that's like meldrum territory that is!

4)
CHUCKNEY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What has cooking and filming AND vlogging (not sure there’s a difference there Rebecca) got to do with parenting exactly?
She’s “multi mumming” with no mention of her kids.
Bizarre.
She could be a fat trucker called Bob with no kids and she’d be doing the same thing, nothing to do with “mumming”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen Kate murnane has uploaded a slow cooker recipe onto her ig but it’s actually a proper recipe packed full of veg and is on for 4-5 hours-Reb should take some inspiration from it

Reactions: 3
See this is why I can’t sympathise and I’m not judging young mums by any means here. I was 22 when I had my son, but maybe instead of getting knocked up at 19 to keep a man she should have bettered herself first. She can also do courses from home while the boys are in bed but she won’t because she’s so lazy and selfish. Her mum should guide her but instead she eggs it on, it seems like mother like daughter to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Youtube/instagram is generally an easy job, more so when you’re a mummy vlogger as no real effort is needed for those videos. She reads here daily, we’ve all given her advice on how to help or better herself but tbh I don’t think she wants it. Ive tried to sympathise I really have, but with all that’s mentioned above and seeing daily that she puts herself before those boys I just can’t. She’s an awful person.

Reactions: 14
She is the epitome of lazy. I used to feel sorry for her in the beginning but now, not so. Her "job" is to make videos about her life as a mum. It's not exactly rocket science. How many people have suggested different videos she could do or ideas on things she could post about? She just seems to ignore it all and stick with bloody food hauls that no one's interested in. Tacky clothes hauls, when who in the hell would want to dress like her and then there's the day in the life of where she literally does nothing. It's same tit different day with her. Being stuck in that dungeon all day everyday is doing no good to those boys and as a mum that should be her main priority.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have to come here and read it’s her choice to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but are vlogging filming and working not all the same thing? Talk about trying to make yourself sound busy. I’ll make it simpler for ya hun, you’re filming and cooking. 2 things. No need to complicate it. And if that’s what you call busy then you’ve a very easy life
Can you even call it cooking? Putting a few things and a jar in a slow cooker!

That’s all well and good but she CHOSE to do this as her ‘job’, no one forced her! She obviously thought she could provide enough riveting content to make enough money for her AND Steve to stay at home. I have a real job but I know fine well that I’m definitely not interesting enough to put my life on YouTube. But she chose that and seen as that is her job, she should actually put some effort into it

Reactions: 9
We also have to address the fact it’s her ‘job’ to post three YouTube videos per week and she can’t even stick to that. She is very very lazy. Many YouTubers will being partaking in Vlogmas in December in which they post a video every single day until Christmas Eve. Christmas is the perfect time for content for mum vloggers. No way in hell could she commit to that. If you read this Rebecca, feel free to prove me wrong. She is nowhere near the level of other vloggers, it is pure luck she is where she is and she knows it.

Reactions: 17
We also have to address the fact it’s her ‘job’ to post three YouTube videos per week and she can’t even stick to that. She is very very lazy. Many YouTubers will being partaking in Vlogmas in December in which they post a video every single day until Christmas Eve. Christmas is the perfect time for content for mum vloggers. No way in hell could she commit to that. If you read this Rebecca, feel free to prove me wrong. She is nowhere near the level of other vloggers, it is pure luck she is where she is and she knows it.
I think a lot of her 'success' is the sympathy vote after many rants about trolls and bullies and then there's the pervert vote, the dirty letches looking for the half dressed videos, especially when her own partner publically treats her like an object. He's even commented that she's probably only good at one thing and not very good at everything else.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of her 'success' is the sympathy vote after many rants about trolls and bullies and then there's the pervert vote, the dirty letches looking for the half dressed videos, especially when her own partner publically treats her like an object. He's even commented that she's probably only good at one thing and not very good at everything else.
He’s such a horrible bastard.
Who the duck says something like that about the mother of their children?
who says that about anyone?!
I honestly don’t know what she sees in him at all - even if at one point he had some of his Dads money - he’s bleeping disgusting. He’s ugly as all hell and is just a disgusting, lecherous, pervert who sees women as nothing but a hole. He’s awful.

Reactions: 18
I feel I have to let her know that she can get a new slow cooker for less than £30 (that’s less than what she spends on herself on one jumper from billie’s range) on amazon and she could even then aff link it 😂 I can’t deal with that foil over the top every time.

I would agree with other posters, I no longer feel sorry for her. She is so lazy/bone idle/stubborn. We have given so many suggestions here. And I hate when she claims to be so so busy! Iv got 2 kids, a husband, a house to run and a pretty decent job. I’m now also studying for an extra qualification in the evenings for my job, once the kids are in bed, my husband and I have sorted the dishes and tidying and spent a bit of time together. Single parents do far more than that too. So how can 2 stay at home parents, who basically do sod all, be so so busy?
I hope she really does sit down and put serious effort in and get advice on vlogmas because that house and the surroundings could be a winter wonderland if she put her mind to it. Diy decorations, Wintery recipes, healthy recipes using store cupboard items for times they get snowed in! Actually if she wants to come on here and ask me for some video ideas I could give her enough content for vlogmas in seconds 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.