Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That screenshot of the sausage casserole has prompted me to consider becoming a vege. Absolutely vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Update...
ASA came back within 6 hours and have assigned a investigative officer to the complaint.
I've only ever complained once before (not social media related) and it didn't get as far as having someone investigate.
Hopefully this will actually get somewhere and start making people realise you can't get away with bullshitting the general public!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
#1 No one is forcing her to come here and read what is said about her. She is deliberately seeking out the forum and reading and then crying troll.
#2 Don't feel the least bit sorry, she portrays what she wants people to see, and will be called on it
#3 Multi-mumming my fat arse. She is doing a normal mum day and has the audacity to act like she is Mother Theresa
#4 Poor girl is trying? Where? When? All of these influencers who get paid for doing the bare minimum, start out fierce and actually putting in an effort, then they get complacent and start throwing out whatever tit will stick. I for one won't take accept that, because shame it is their source of income. duck right off with that. Try actually working a 9 to 5 job and then having to come home and still take care of kids and a house. Try being expected to show up every day on time, giving it your best and still not taking home a 10% of what these morons do.

So no, I don't feel sorry for her. If she's lost she can buy a map.
Hooray! You put it across so much better than i did.

Reactions: 9
Such a liar. Does she think her followers are thick. Everyone knows she’s been to the hairdressers to achieve the lighter colour 🤦‍♂️
I’m sorry but duck me!!
That belly is not svelte or six pack looking like the post she put out the other week!!
Don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing it for one minute as no one is perfect but I do feel I can justify my opinion as she is so body confident yet clearly like REALLY clearly edited that svelte pic the other week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had birthday money but it’s all gone on my sons winter clothes I was excited to have birthday money so he could have extra bits! He’s currently dressed up in a bear baby grow and it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen 😂 it’s from next Rebecca, you know a shop where you can buy good quality well fitting stuff for your kids? Try it. Also just to add he’s a baby not 2 so it’s normal that’s he’s in a baby grow 😂. Not like a 2 year old.
Love love love buying my kids clothes.... I don’t hate on mums who buy themselves things but spending money on lips nails etc and not your kids is unbelievable!! I still wear leggings with holes in and pants from 10 years ago just because I’d rather spend that money on my boys. I don’t mind looking like a bag of tit so they look good. All part of parenting right?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love love love buying my kids clothes.... I don’t hate on mums who buy themselves things but spending money on lips nails etc and not your kids is unbelievable!! I still wear leggings with holes in and pants from 10 years ago just because I’d rather spend that money on my boys. I don’t mind looking like a bag of tit so they look good. All part of parenting right?! 😂
Could have written this myself.

Reactions: 6
Love this!!
Kids are in Zara and us Mum's are in 2017 Primark 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Update...
ASA came back within 6 hours and have assigned a investigative officer to the complaint.
I've only ever complained once before (not social media related) and it didn't get as far as having someone investigate.
Hopefully this will actually get somewhere and start making people realise you can't get away with bullshitting the general public!
There are #ads out there that are questionable (ie the oaty milk, when she claimed its her usual milk but we know its not, she could have decided to change to oat based milk so it's up for debate) but claiming a shampoo is dying your hair when you have been documenting your trips to your hairdresser is just not on. There is no middle ground here.. Its lies.

Edit * just wants to say well done to you for contacting ASA.

Reactions: 23
Update...
Trolling meltdown coming in 3, 2, 1....!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There are #ads out there that are questionable (ie the oaty milk, when she claimed its her usual milk but we know its not, she could have decided to change to oat based milk so it's up for debate) but claiming a shampoo is dying your hair when you have been documenting your trips to your hairdresser is just not on. There is no middle ground here.. Its lies.

Edit * just wants to say well done to you for contacting ASA.
If I wasn't in the line of work I am, I wouldn't have reported it.
But i know for a fact that if my salon claimed and advertised to lighten someone's hair in one shampoo without the use of bleach or some sort of lightening agent and it was a lie in the hope to make money from the naivety of the general public, I'd be reported, investigated and definitely fined.
It's not okay. She's using the trust she's built from her sheep in the hope of making dollar.
It's needs to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Screen shots the asa might find interesting
I almost feel sorry for these poor pathetic sheep of hers that actually believe everything she claims! Emphasis on the word almost. Hopefully that person buys the stuff, realises it doesn’t do what Rebecca claims, and it’s one more person that sees through her tit. One by one everyone will realise what a Money grabbing liar she is

Reactions: 10
Rebecca love,next time you go do your food shop in Aldi, venture down the middle aisle...
They do slow cookers for under £15.
They have lids and everything so your slow cooker can have a lid because slow cookers need lids and they're less than £15.

Then you can get a slow cooker because yours doesn't have a lid, and slow cookers need lids.
Is it a little slow cooker though?

• Haha
There is NOT a chance in hell any shampoo/treatment u find in a boots store would give u different tones and lighten ur hair so much, i think we all know that though.

The first pic was before she had the bleach put in.

False advertisement at its best, absolutely ridiculous.
Shame on her.

Last edited:
I’ve honestly lost so much respect for Mamas and papas as a brand for being associated with her. Why do they seem to kiss her ass too!?
D7FFBFC4-4532-4E7F-B7AC-347DC590761D.jpeg
Will never buy anything from them again.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.