Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the swimwear video she’s got another bruise on her arse cheek, same as the bruises we noticed at her “hen morning” I would bet my house that she’s on some sort of slimming injection to be super gorgeous for the Chavtastic Wedding. We all know she filters and edits the reels to look slim, but I do think she had lots a bit of lard recently but taking some dodgy no doubt purchased online unregulated slimming drug what an absolute utter imbecilie.

Reactions: 24
In the swimwear video she’s got another bruise on her arse cheek, same as the bruises we noticed at her “hen morning” I would bet my house that she’s on some sort of slimming injection to be super gorgeous for the Chavtastic Wedding. We all know she filters and edits the reels to look slim, but I do think she had lots a bit of lard recently but taking some dodgy no doubt purchased online unregulated slimming drug what an absolute utter imbecilie.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was injecting Ozempic/Semaglutide. It's really easy to get, and supposedly it suppresses your appetite a ridiculous amount which could explain the miniscule portions of food she shows.
(Even though we all know she's a liar and would never show what she truly eats anyway)

Her arse is so flat and shapeless, why is she obsessed with thinking its so round and perky 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was injecting Ozempic/Semaglutide. It's really easy to get, and supposedly it suppresses your appetite a ridiculous amount which could explain the miniscule portions of food she shows.
(Even though we all know she's a liar and would never show what she truly eats anyway)

Her arse is so flat and shapeless, why is she obsessed with thinking its so round and perky 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hubs says she will be using saxenda. You can buy them from boots online dr!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I refuse to believe she has lost any weight when she expects us to believe these are both her thighs - look at the difference in length and width 🤣
IMG_4252.png
IMG_4251.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And her thighs look like deflated balloons I don’t know if that’s her editing glitching or skin collapse with fast weight loss due to appetite suppressing injections 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Rebecca your dream house is up for sale your life will be uprooted if it sells yet you are parading around actually making out your built like Victoria Beckham,

there is nothing wrong with your figure but please stop lying.. you're stocky built with chunky legs stop living in this dream world like your 7st because your far from it.

Grow up.

Reactions: 22
Just had a look at today’s offerings - saggy tits out as usual, magenta faced Beever gets uglier by the day and Heggers looking like a little lad.

Where on earth do those poor boys go to have their hair cut as it’s always looks appallingly bad. Poor kids. 😔

Just had a look at today’s offerings - saggy tits out as usual, magenta faced Beever gets uglier by the day and Heggers looking like a little lad.

Where on earth do those poor boys go to have their hair cut as it’s always looks appallingly bad. Poor kids. 😔
Anyone remember the matching Lloyd Christmas doo's she gave them at the start of thread one

• Haha
Look at her shoulder and her inner thighs. Suh suh skinneh and stuff, suh suh gloweh and gorgeous and natural and stuff
FA91F76E-9056-45BF-8BB4-C989E19CE784.png
31D9A77A-D759-4022-A4A1-E56396656145.png
056160F7-A021-4EC4-B425-729D0D796B26.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I do like the swimsuit, but it’s so impractical! You can’t swim in that, one wrong move and your whole tit is out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.