Rebecca Lamb #148 A forever home, failed to make a living from her phone, kids will no longer be alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the swimsuit, but it’s so impractical! You can’t swim in that, one wrong move and your whole tit is out!
Her tit will already be out ! suh suh gud for breastfeeding !!
---
Are the beavers trolling us?
Steve would get flattened at Dewsbury Road Social club and that would be by the grannys because he is a pussy !

Seriously though, is he trying to have a dig at working class salt of the earth people ? Because he is the biggest bleeping chav around !! put that in your knock off Christian Dior T shirt , twit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she as pale as a Victorian waif?

Whack some tan on, love, if you’re going to prance across the internet in a swimsuit.

Reactions: 6
Omw to check only fans
---

I didn’t know you had to have a tan to be on social media? duck I better delete mine 😂
You don't have to be tanned but do you buy nars strumburrrrleh though? That's where the problem lies 🤣
---
hmmm, waist looking wider here than in the recent stories you’ve shared Beggy! The thing is she actually looks okay as she is, I don’t understand why she has to lie.
That's why I don't buy she's on slimming injections as soon as she's in a pic with someone else where it would be very obvious she'd used a filter, you get a glimpse of her true 12-14 size, which there's nothing wrong with but why mislead people?!

I did saxenda for a few months back in 2019 before I got scared about the long term effects after a few months so ditched it and even then it wasn't cheap! you have to go up in doses all the time for the pen to work effectively and inject every day so it got to the point for some people where one £55 pen would last them a week. 3 years on I reckon it's probably more like £75 a pen with everything going up and if she's had to sell her givenchy and her furevverr hurmmm I'm personally not sure that's an expense she could afford

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You don't have to be tanned but do you buy nars strumburrrrleh though? That's where the problem lies 🤣
---

That's why I don't buy she's on slimming injections as soon as she's in a pic with someone else where it would be very obvious she'd used a filter, you get a glimpse of her true 12-14 size, which there's nothing wrong with but why mislead people?!

I did saxenda for a few months back in 2019 before I got scared about the long term effects after a few months so ditched it and even then it wasn't cheap! you have to go up in doses all the time for the pen to work effectively and inject every day so it got to the point for some people where one £55 pen would last them a week. 3 years on I reckon it's probably more like £75 a pen with everything going up and if she's had to sell her givenchy and her furevverr hurmmm I'm personally not sure that's an expense she could afford
Beggy would be livid and wouldn’t want to be my friend as I couldn’t afford Naaaars. But my skin is more youthful than hers and im 29 and I take care of mine so I don’t need foundation unless it’s an occasion. I also said strumburrrrrleh in her voice hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said when Steve was in Poland that I didn’t think it was his Stag, he wasn’t dressed up in the inflatables or spice girl stuff. It’s tonight guys. Buckle up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beggy would be livid and wouldn’t want to be my friend as I couldn’t afford Naaaars. But my skin is more youthful than hers and im 29 and I take care of mine so I don’t need foundation unless it’s an occasion. I also said strumburrrrrleh in her voice hahaha
Begs cant say nothing dont worry, she cant afford it either, she only gets strumburrrrleh when its on the house from lookfantastic to advertise a discount code

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.