Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinks with the gurrrrls returns. My god she is so thick *vase noise*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lmaoooooooo the blazer skirt combo. What a look 🤣🤣 the skirt is ridiculous short, what does she look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS witch honestly 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t cope. Is this real life? Is she trolling us? Is her eye sight deteriorating?

are YOU otay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but I am crying at this outfit, where is she going wearing this? The 80’s?
It is horrendous!
Stoppppp 🤣🤣🤣 she’s not obsessed with the outfit, she’s obsessed with eye bleeping herself in the mirror. I bet we never see this outfit again, as it’ll be returned later today, like all the others 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She got a 12 but she's aparrently always been a size 10 but she's lost loads of weight in the space of a week due to the "gorllsturrn diet" of air fryer muffins, pub meals and banana bread, the pic she showed us yesterday showing off her "weight loss" definitely definitely wasn't edited so surely she must now be a lesser size than the size 10 she was initially and so one would presume an 8? 😂😂😂😅

To be a good liar, you need to think about the whole picture Bogtrotter 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What ever happened to that hideous lilac suit that she bought and modelled for us with nothing underneath the jacket? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey, Becky the costume department from ‘Band Of Gold’ called and they want their outfit back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!
#bossbabe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What ever happened to that hideous lilac suit that she bought and modelled for us with nothing underneath the jacket? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The same as happens with all the suh suh niyce and gawjus and supah cute and luvleh stuff she buys. It was packaged up and returned the day after she showed it to all her flowers.

Reactions: 13
Another AF link for the playmat.. She is BROKE. And the filth of her black jumper in the next story 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Rebecca you lazy woman,ill tell you what real working mums do ,they don't fanny around talking selfies or playing dress up. They go to work,pay tax,national insurance, they pay bills, parent and run homes. You probably use the excuse of not wanting to miss out on raising your kids, so you chose to not work outside the home, but you happily book endless hair and beauty appointments when the kids are at home rather than when they're at school, Alfie has more or less been unofficial child care for Woody since he was a baby, the kids are an excuse for you NOT to get a real paying job,because you have zero skills and apart from working in the adult industry,because you crave attention, you are basically unemployable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.