Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is an awful photo of her, she looks ill! Mentally and physically. I’m shocked she posted that 🥴
Yeah sorry hun the Lumi ain’t doin you any favours is it? Holy shitballs I’m old enough to be your mother but my skin looks better than that…. Reap what you sow gurl it’s all downhill from here for you…

Reactions: 15
In her 'plans for today' yesterday, she forgot to add 'total manic breakdown' silly cow, she's completely off her rocker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That forehead and receding hairline actually crack me up! And she thinks she looks like a model 😂 Her face is crumbly and sinking like pastry and she looks like finger mouse 😂
She looks like a heroin addict in that pic 🤢
---

That chunky hand does not look like a hand that belongs to a size ten boss babe 🤣🤣

Also, why does she have to post that pic, with Roma in just vest & nappy. We all know what the sick, twisted pervs do with these baby photos & she doesn’t seem to care. It’s actually made me really uncomfortable, because Roma is staring straight into the camera as well. I just want to message her & beg her to take it down 😢 She urgently needs safeguard training! Most parents have a natural instinct to protect their children, she doesn’t seem to have a clue,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If she’s filming a DITL you can be certain she will pretend she’s very busy and not sitting on her arse on the bed with her tit out all day as is normal. Expect a walk, housework and maybe three plates taken out of the dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she’s filming a DITL you can be certain she will pretend she’s very busy and not sitting on her arse on the bed with her tit out all day as is normal. Expect a walk, housework and maybe three plates taken out of the dishwasher.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes out in the car & claims to be taking Roma to a baby group, but never actually goes to one, but passes it off that she can’t take the camera in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder what culinary delights we will be subjected to in aid of the day in the life, what with her suh suh healtheh gallbladder diet that makes you lose half your body weight overnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another day in the life? She does duck all. she’s really scraping the barrel for content ideas 😂 her life is so bleeping boring, she’s dull, she can’t string a sentence together, she has zero personality. Why would anyone give a tit about what she does during the day? Does she genuinely think people want to see that yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she sent herself the message about Alfie having "special needs" I'd say yes, but I don't think she'd ever publicly bring herself to write that 1. Another woman, especially her own sister, was more attractive than her (not very difficult but we move 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and 2. That Steve would fantasise about someone else. Again given his following list he very clearly does but does anyone remember back in the day when she used to ask Steve in the stupid dopey voice "am I a milf" 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and include footage in vlogs when Steve was filming her from behind and zooming in on her sweaty arse crack hanging out of her too small denim shorts while pushing woody in his pram in Spain, she could have edited it out but no, she loves everyone to know how sexehhh Steve finds her 🤢🤢🤢

So for once, I'd say it's not actually her behind it. She's probably been sent the comment by Holly, thought she'd try and drum up some praise for people to tell her she's just as fit as her 12 year younger sister and been wounded when she got nothing of the sort and instead only genuine flowers spotting from a mile away the pic had been photoshopped to buggery hence today's meltdown 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol true,she'd never be able to think up anything that could infer another female was attractive,regardless of how crude

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so sad that she's got all the time in the world and doesn't do anything with that poor baby. When mine were babies, I was out swimming, baby massage, messy play, baby sensory and playgroups just off the top of my head. Made lifelong friends with some of the mums. It would have driven me crazy staying in all day everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's so sad that she's got all the time in the world and doesn't do anything with that poor baby. When mine were babies, I was out swimming, baby massage, messy play, baby sensory and playgroups just off the top of my head. Made lifelong friends with some of the mums. It would have driven me crazy staying in all day everyday!
I know, I honestly don't understand her. My maternity leave ends next week and I'm honestly heartbroken that my baby won't be able to go to classes anymore. It's been amazing going to classes, making some lifelong friends and a great support network but also how much they have helped my baby to develop

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She seems to have some sort of anxiety, maybe social anxiety? She always looks uncomfortable when she’s out with friends & family. The problem is she has brought a lot of it on herself because of the way she is in social media. She lies constantly, she edits her photos, she treats her sons appallingly & she clearly isn’t a very nice person. I bet she’s scared somebody will approach her in real life & call her out on things. Probably also terrified somebody will take a photo of her & post the real, unfiltered, unedited Beggy 😂

Reactions: 24
Day in the life of a psycho witch.
No but really Beggy,my cats have a more exciting life than you. Do us all a favour and duck away off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Come on Beggy give us another laugh 😂

You made my lunch hour at work hilarious watching your rant 👍

Btw us ‘trolls’ are hard working people, something you never will be 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to have some sort of anxiety, maybe social anxiety? She always looks uncomfortable when she’s out with friends & family. The problem is she has brought a lot of it on herself because of the way she is in social media. She lies constantly, she edits her photos, she treats her sons appallingly & she clearly isn’t a very nice person. I bet she’s scared somebody will approach her in real life & call her out on things. Probably also terrified somebody will take a photo of her & post the real, unfiltered, unedited Beggy 😂
I agree. But imagine being anxious out and about in real life and around other people, but having the confidence to pose (edited) in your underwear and share photos of yourself with your tits out breastfeeding??? It doesn’t make bleeping sense. Her life is so empty and shallow, she has no passions, no hobbies, no drive. I do feel sorry for her sometimes 😳

Reactions: 15
A day in the life?? A day in the life of a stupid, illiterate, neglectful mother of 3 who ignores her 2 boys and gets her tits out on instagram to pander to the pervs. Wow.....can't wait. Her life is so bleeping dull what is she going to film?! Will this be followed by a "let's catch up Q&A where the stupid cow asks and answers her own questions?!!! She is beyond ridiculous now and needs to just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree. But imagine being anxious out and about in real life and around other people, but having the confidence to pose (edited) in your underwear and share photos of yourself with your tits out breastfeeding??? It doesn’t make bleeping sense. Her life is so empty and shallow, she has no passions, no hobbies, no drive. I do feel sorry for her sometimes 😳
I honestly think she just doesn’t know to act around actual people. She lives her entire life through social media. She doesn’t know how to interact with humans that aren’t behind a screen

• Heart
Granny ash only reappeared from her babysitting duty’s to flog some lunehhhh shite 🤣🤣🤣

Give it up girls!

Reactions: 8
Filming another DITL? At this point, it’s Groundhog Day 🙄 baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where she’s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off 😂 baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs 😩 Still, it will earn her…literally pennies according to Social Blade 😂 anyone got an account? I can’t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.