Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she continues the rant into tomorrow 🤣 she really has fucked up today though, anyone with a pair of eyes can see that photo is blurred/edited and she has just pointed it out to them all - along with the fact she has far faaar too much time on her hands but will profess to be ‘overwhelmed’ in a couple of days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s scary how obsessed she is with her appearance in general tbh. She’s almost 30 and poses weekly with either her hanging ham or tits out. I’m in the same age range and I don’t follow anyone else who has the same fixation
Yes I was just about to say this! Glorifying your body because you are poorly and need surgery, it will never make sense to me. I’ve been unable to eat due to illness people have said to me ‘oh well at least you will lose weight’… in what world is that ok?! It’s so warped, and she fuels this to all the vulnerable people who follow her. Also - video defo edited!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can anyone post a video of her stories on here? I have blocked her and don’t want to risk unblocking her tonight in case I then actually get blocked. Also instanavigation my go to isn’t working for me.

The way she is more offended that someone said she's not a size XS, compared to saying what a tit mother she is, she's dirty, a liar, thick, neglectful...the thing that tempted her to rant in her rats hole was the suggestion she tries to make herself look slimmer. .. fat phobic much Dingle??

Reactions: 45
Can anyone post a video of her stories on here? I have blocked her and don’t want to risk unblocking her tonight in case I then actually get blocked. Also instanavigation my go to isn’t working for me.
This works…

Reactions: 2
20230206_215622.jpg
So Beggy. Which one of us photoshopped your video to make your fingers that fat you still have a witness mark from a ring that went to the pawn shop cleaners 5 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s confirmed that she’s on tattle daily…
How did she know that person was from here?
She’s obviously been reading here and seen that we all see the blurring.
Also Rebecca, while your here I’ve got something to ask you….

When you were having a mental breakdown in the mirror filming yourself for all the trehhhllllsss..

WHERE WERE YOUR KIDS?? WHERE? YOU SADDO, GET A JOB, GET A LIFE!!
(I’ve quoted you there, see what I did?!😏)
Could she also be the person who wrote the comment on her sister's bikini picture. It was disgusting,but I think she would do it just to try and cry trolls

Reactions: 6
we’ll just seen the rant 🤣👍🍿
So in answer to your question about the trolls having nothing better to do… well actually I think you’ll find we are all hard working people - some of whom may have been genuine followers hun. However some people who reached out to you when you told them your inbox was always open got blocked or ignored. So duck off you lying deceitful cretin. You are conning innocent people to try and make money. People are here to call you out. CON ARTIST because you edit your own photos. bleeping fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Could she also be the person who wrote the comment on her sister's bikini picture. It was disgusting,but I think she would do it just to try and cry trolls
When she sent herself the message about Alfie having "special needs" I'd say yes, but I don't think she'd ever publicly bring herself to write that 1. Another woman, especially her own sister, was more attractive than her (not very difficult but we move 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and 2. That Steve would fantasise about someone else. Again given his following list he very clearly does but does anyone remember back in the day when she used to ask Steve in the stupid dopey voice "am I a milf" 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and include footage in vlogs when Steve was filming her from behind and zooming in on her sweaty arse crack hanging out of her too small denim shorts while pushing woody in his pram in Spain, she could have edited it out but no, she loves everyone to know how sexehhh Steve finds her 🤢🤢🤢

So for once, I'd say it's not actually her behind it. She's probably been sent the comment by Holly, thought she'd try and drum up some praise for people to tell her she's just as fit as her 12 year younger sister and been wounded when she got nothing of the sort and instead only genuine flowers spotting from a mile away the pic had been photoshopped to buggery hence today's meltdown 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really hope this expensive and classy looking bikini is resurrected for Tenners. Nothing screams BOSS BABE more than well designed and beautifully made swimwear. 🥴

#99pShein
25DE0CAF-CED6-423F-86CA-651CEB0303D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God I remember that monstrosity so well…. I’ve got yellow microfibre dusters that look classier than that!!
And check out the size of those thighs???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't photoshop herself at all, or use video filters to make herself smaller... just that the shack is so "rustic" and "antique" that the doors on her wardrobes in the background bend at weird angles all by themselves. Come on, we have to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That forehead and receding hairline actually crack me up! And she thinks she looks like a model 😂 Her face is crumbly and sinking like pastry and she looks like finger mouse 😂
That is an awful photo of her, she looks ill! Mentally and physically. I’m shocked she posted that 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.