Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs are bleeping gross 🤮 she is obsessed with getting them out at any opportunity but I have no idea why.

I wonder if we’ll get photos of Siam park today? They’ve lied about going there before & then she’s dropped herself in it when she’s posted photos & tattlers have recognised it as a cheaper, not as good park. But then I suppose with Mama Beaver there, they can splurge because no doubt she will be paying 🙄
She is rank. Wish she would put her udders away! I hope she goes down a slide and wipes her daisy cow lashes clean off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No doubt Alfeh needs the sugar rush of that ‘breakfast’ because he has to walk everywhere now. Bet he’s gutted he isn’t sharing a pram with Woodeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No doubt Alfeh needs the sugar rush of that ‘breakfast’ because he has to walk everywhere now. Bet he’s gutted he isn’t sharing a pram with Woodeh.
I'm actually gutted I won't get to see Alfie strapped in a buggy this year it was such a tradition 😥
still we might get pictures of the boys bored playing with a few stones, one plastic bucket between them on a deserted grey beach that's another classic from over the years .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Those photos she’s added of the park… it’s nice to see her unedited belly skin when holding hefty Anne

Reactions: 14
Her skin looked smooth and tight AF in the "gorllsturrn diet" pic so if she never ever ever ever ever edits because she doesn't know how has that saggy skin came to be in less than a week? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She's probably that cold and chittering like all the other British halfwits that think just because you are abroad you need to be in the pool when it's only about 18° ..anyway she's forgot to edit the first pic

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.