Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give over Bogtrotter 20 layers a day of the pooskin lash "sirrum" can't even stop your lashes looking like burnt twigs, if big Anne ends up with any feminine features more than likely she "got them from her dada" 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she simpers over unit Anne makes me heave.

YOU HAVE THREE KIDS mrs telly shelf second hand bed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It doesn't work like that Beggy. You buy your lashes from a salon, i'm pretty certain you can't pass purchases on to your Daughter through genetics.

If you could pass on purchased items through Genes Big Anne would surely have 70k followers on insta by now

View attachment 1933869
Begs, cut the babies finger nails! Might reduce the amount of scratches she always has, poor thing

Reactions: 12
Her obsession has got to be a front as she's deeply unhappy that Steve doesn't seem to help with Roma, she's not the little dainty princess she wanted and reality hit quick when she failed to get any insta work.

It's like if she says all these positive things enough times, it will become true.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never considered before if my children’s names match. I just liked them. However, Alfie, Woody and Roma are so mismatched it’s laughable. No offence to anyone but the names Woody and Roma I just dont like. Infact Roma is the name of a very dodgy takeaway in my home town. She really thought she was getting an olive skinned, dark haired baby. She got a mini Alfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy is either too thick or simply doesn’t love her kids at all and is just more interested in internet ‘likes’ with the way she exposes them for perverts on the internet. Sick either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Roma is a hideous name. I’d bet my mortgage that by the time she’s 2/3 it’s changed to Romy or Remy. It’s so so chavvy.
Also why is she so obsessed with how that kid looks? If it’s not her hair it’s her lashes - constantly bleating on about how cute she is (ahem), she’s going to grow Roma into a very toxic adult if she continues to fixate on literally her aesthetics only

Reactions: 23
Roma is a hideous name. I’d bet my mortgage that by the time she’s 2/3 it’s changed to Romy or Remy. It’s so so chavvy.
Also why is she so obsessed with how that kid looks? If it’s not her hair it’s her lashes - constantly bleating on about how cute she is (ahem), she’s going to grow Roma into a very toxic adult if she continues to fixate on literally her aesthetics only
Because she knows shes an ugly baby but she’s desperate to try to convince herself otherwise. Like when she says Steve is “handsome/fit/hot/sexy” - hes an ugly munter but she will never admit it so she pretends otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No sorry the kid looks like a bleeping bellend in that bonnet. It’s giving Monk vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No too shabby 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a deluded physco. Big Anne looks like something from the 1940s in that awful bonnet & I’m sick to death of seeing her. No one care about your Baby Beggy. She’s nothing special just like you.

Reactions: 15
No too shabby 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a deluded physco. Big Anne looks like something from the 1940s in that awful bonnet & I’m sick to death of seeing her. No one care about your Baby Beggy. She’s nothing special just like you.
That bleeping bonnet is too small for her big old head. Looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What has possessed her to genuinely think that a bonnet suits big Anne? I cannot take her seriously anymore i genuinely feel like she HAS to be trolling us because absolutely no one is that deluded. I know we all think our babies our perfect but surely you can see when something just does not suit them?!? Shes just so fuckin smug about everything when in reality shes a lying, delusional, smelly, boring, oily, desperate, grey chav

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.