Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the comment on Rebecca’s sisters page? What is her insta? (I know the comment is gone now, but I just wanted a nosy 😊)

Reactions: 2
Grifting, greedy, shameless, lazy, desperate, begging bleep!

Get yourself a bleeping proper job and stop trying to make money off other people.

This sort of moody money-making is no different to basic con artists deceiving a few quid out of people who don’t know how affiliate links work.

315B5E10-2AC7-4118-836F-D902B1FC4A30.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
How can she have just had a bath and yet her hair still look like an oil slick?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another painful watch from dingle.

She's trying so hard to make out mandy is a little version of her.

Reactions: 12
A babies mouth being open like that all the time can be due to allergies or struggling with airways. Probably damp in the shack!!

Reactions: 13
Becky love just to make you aware you have short stumps for eyelashes, my German shepherd has longer lashes than you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really does think she’s god’s gift doesn’t she. I’ve never known anybody so below average looking have such a high opinion of themselves. And to top it off she is an awful person too. She has absolutely nothing going for her at all. She’s unattractive, as thick as two short planks, can’t cook, can’t spell, can’t string a sentence together, no talents at all & an appalling mother.

Reactions: 25
Can just imagine the boys bringing a girl home when they’re older and Becky will go buy a similar outfit to what she had on and wear it the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if big bad Beverley's the same...thinks she's god's gift when she's got a face like cardboard in the recycling bin 😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really feel for those poor boys
She is always in that stinking bedroom either with Anne or beaver... Where are the boys in all of this? I remember seeing the video of Alfie with his birthday cake at the restaurant and you can literally see the pain in that kid eyes 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It doesn't work like that Beggy. You buy your lashes from a salon, i'm pretty certain you can't pass purchases on to your Daughter through genetics.

If you could pass on purchased items through Genes Big Anne would surely have 70k followers on insta by now

wtf.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.