Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time she posted a pic/reel on her grid that shows the boys was 31st December. Since then - all big Anne. Obsessed disgusting smelly bleep .. poor boys 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The last time she posted a pic/reel on her grid that shows the boys was 31st December. Since then - all big Anne. Obsessed disgusting smelly bleep .. poor boys 😭
She’s an absolute witch. Those poor boys have been well and truly shoved to the side.

What the duck is that on Heggers head?!
---

Roma is a hideous name. I’d bet my mortgage that by the time she’s 2/3 it’s changed to Romy or Remy. It’s so so chavvy.
Also why is she so obsessed with how that kid looks? If it’s not her hair it’s her lashes - constantly bleating on about how cute she is (ahem), she’s going to grow Roma into a very toxic adult if she continues to fixate on literally her aesthetics only
Didn’t she steal Romas name from someone else anyway? 😂 isn’t stephs kid Remy/remi? They’re very alike! I’m surprised she didn’t call her Becky to be honest. One of my cousins is called Charlotte and she called her daughter Lottie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The makeup is caked on and don’t get me started on the bleeping state of the lips. 🐡

I hope she has washed that blazer!
D912A983-C49C-4C9C-ADA3-8F998BA6D8E9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The makeup is caked on and don’t get me started on the bleeping state of the lips. 🐡

View attachment 1935012
She’s definitely smoothed her skin. Her eye bags are bigger than ikeas when she hasn’t edited the tit out of herself 😂
---

View attachment 1935012
She never washes the blazer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca, stop trying to make the blazer work, you don’t suit it, you look like you’re coming back from your admin job and trying to look like a professional. Also why is it so bloody massive the sleeves are turned up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again with the gaping mouth. She would want to get that checked

ETA: What are we betting she got one of the boys to take the picture which is even worse.. imagine how they must feel 😪

family of 3 - where are your other kids Rebecca?
View attachment 1935153
---

Aw lads, her fitness highlight 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
family of 3 - where are your other kids Rebecca?
View attachment 1935153
This is getting bleeping ridiculous now, how that bleep is acting like she's got just the 1 kid. Shame on you Steve for letting it happen you big doormat! Got herself pregnant by lying to you, now she's thrown your boys to the side for the potato. You both are disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.