Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for a babies mouths to be open as much as that? Silly question as I don't have children, but I'm sure whenever I've babysat my friends babies it's not that noticeable. Either way, makes me sick as she fully knows she has pervs following her and we all know what they can do to images!🤮

Reactions: 12
Woody and Anne look a lot like Beggy's brother - Does anyone else see it? They have the same upturned nose like the whos on The Grinch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went and looked at her sisters Insta she does look like a young Dingle

Hopefully the young girl doesn't go down the vlogging road and she gets a proper education and job unlike the shack dweller
Seems as if half Rebeccas issues are tied to being ditched by her dad, so the sister's got that in her favour, at least.

Reactions: 7
Why is the babies mouth always wide open? Like always? I have never noticed that with any other baby.

Reactions: 11
God she looks like she’s at least 40 in that latest story. She is one ugly munter 🤮

Reactions: 10
Woody and Anne look a lot like Beggy's brother - Does anyone else see it? They have the same upturned nose like the whos on The Grinch :LOL:
They’re probably both his…They’ve all got that inbred look and I wouldn’t put anything past that dirty little skank 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asking peoples opinions and aff linking it?? Jesus titty christ it's pitiful and embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Asking peoples opinions and aff linking it?? Jesus titty christ it's pitiful and embarrassing.
Pitiful isn’t it. Absolutely pathetic. She will never buy it, it costs almost £400 for a start so she couldn’t afford it & she’s always saying she wouldn’t get the Dyson styler because of how super amazing the (much cheaper) beauty wand is, so why would she buy something else. She’ll try & get it gifted but if that doesn’t work she’ll just keep saying she just looooves the beauty wand suh suh much & stuff *sniff*

Reactions: 9
Is it normal for a babies mouths to be open as much as that? Silly question as I don't have children, but I'm sure whenever I've babysat my friends babies it's not that noticeable. Either way, makes me sick as she fully knows she has pervs following her and we all know what they can do to images!🤮
Can be a sign of tongue tie. She's posted quite a few pics of Roma asleep with her mouth wide open, classic sign of tongue tie.

Reactions: 8
Can be a sign of tongue tie. She's posted quite a few pics of Roma asleep with her mouth wide open, classic sign of tongue tie.
I was wondering why she’s always got her mouth open but after calling Julie Stanton old I best thought I’d keep my mouth shut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.