Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deffo used something like this, watch how weird and blurry her legs go on the Peggy Mitchell suit try on. Her knees go so bandy she's deffo slimmed them. They're suddenly slimmer than a few years before she had Big Annie

ETA oh if you need some belly laughs, have a look back at her instagram reels 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's insane 🫣
I’ve had a look at a couple, she’s honestly the gift that keeps on giving.

This is grim! Did she actually trick him into having the third one or am I reading that wrong?
14E5B107-0474-410F-9D02-471A3BD2E693.jpeg

I didn’t know she’d worked at an abbatoir!

570B375A-F685-44AE-AF7D-9979242D432A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She posts "when you cant stop singing i can buy myself flowersssss" we know you do hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How dull can you be that you think stopping on the school run to take a picture of deer to upload to IG is a good idea

Reactions: 14
I’ve had a look at a couple, she’s honestly the gift that keeps on giving.

This is grim! Did she actually trick him into having the third one or am I reading that wrong?
View attachment 1944202

I didn’t know she’d worked at an abbatoir!

View attachment 1944206
Omg where have you been?? Go back to the threads from last year, all she did was try and get pregnant behind his back 😳

A particular fave of mine is the one titled something like see ya hun 🤣🤣🤣 she mentions us calling her fat again! Clearly the thing that offends her most, the fat phobic slag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg where have you been?? Go back to the threads from last year, all she did was try and get pregnant behind his back 😳

A particular fave of mine is the one titled something like see ya hun 🤣🤣🤣 she mentions us calling her fat again! Clearly the thing that offends her most, the fat phobic slag
She is fat though so we ain’t all lying
We can’t all be seeing the same fat momo looking mess can we?

• Haha
I can't get over that she is more offended by being called fat than being a tit mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't get over that she is more offended by being called fat than being a tit mum!
It's deffo the one thing that gets to her most she's so childish and pathetic. She's not phased at all by being called a slag for having her fanny virtually on show on a pregnancy fetish page, but lord no, don't you dare suggest she's over a size 10!

Reactions: 26
It's deffo the one thing that gets to her most she's so childish and pathetic. She's not phased at all by being called a slag for having her fanny virtually on show on a pregnancy fetish page, but lord no, don't you dare suggest she's over a size 10!
Its coz Steve durnt like fat birds but he doesn’t mind slags who are unsuitable for a mum of 3✌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its coz Steve durnt like fat birds but he doesn’t mind slags who are unsuitable for a mum of 3✌
There's a theory that men who try and act macho and display misogynistic opinions are actually in the closet....beaver 100% fits into this. He makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 38
Can't wait to see our elleh in her cyute little suit & stuff SNIFF* down at billybobs in half term.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a theory that men who try and act macho and display misogynistic opinions are actually in the closet....beaver 100% fits into this. He makes my skin crawl
Oh I stand on this a million percent. There was a dad a couple of years above mine at school, he was very very steroid pumped, anti gay, racist, anti ANYTHING, you can imagine. It came out last year his wife left him & he’d been caught soliciting men in car parks!!!!! It’s his kid I feel for, it was all very public.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh I stand on this a million percent. There was a dad a couple of years above mine at school, he was very very steroid pumped, anti gay, racist, anti ANYTHING, you can imagine. It came out last year his wife left him & he’d been caught soliciting men in car parks!!!!! It’s his kid I feel for, it was all very public.
One of my friends dads’ left her mum for another man. They’d been married years and years, had two kids. The man he left her for lived literally opposite them. I have no idea how her mum didn’t know before then because he’s camper than Christmas 🤣 hard to believe he was ever married to a woman!

Reactions: 5
One of my friends dads’ left her mum for another man. They’d been married years and years, had two kids. The man he left her for lived literally opposite them. I have no idea how her mum didn’t know before then because he’s camper than Christmas 🤣 hard to believe he was ever married to a woman!
There's that famous river in Egypt.....

Men who are comfortable with their sexuality have no need to drag on women of all shapes and sizes, they can appreciate all forms of beauty and don't feel the need to act like a prick about it, or get a penis extension of a car.... 🦫

How dull can you be that you think stopping on the school run to take a picture of deer to upload to IG is a good idea
I know she acts like the rest of us have never seen deer before ffs. Boring twit
---

Must be why he stays with Beggy then because she looks like a big bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know she acts like the rest of us have never seen deer before ffs. Boring twit
---

Must be why he stays with Beggy then because she looks like a big bloke
We joke about it but as time goes on she's looking more manly and he's looking more feminine 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The missing nails and big Anne with the gaping mouth again .. Has she absolutely no one to mind the child instead of exposing her to all those chemicals?
Why doesnt her mum ever babysit? Or any of Steves family? Or any of her “friends”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.