Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
That poor kid has been dragged to the salon again? Why isn’t she trying to give Roma the best start in life by taking her to stay and plays, the library for baby sessions, baby sensory? All these things help build social skills and go a long way for language development but no this awful, horrible cow has that poor baby sat in a hairdressers - inhaling all the fumes. She makes me so fucking mad 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If I was her I’d be terrified of my gall stones flaring up while in a foreign country with a baby who is breastfed and solely dependant on me. I’d be cautious with everything.. but I forget hers don’t actually exist.

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
Not the manky office outfit with the tree trunk hugging boots, what the fuck does she look like 🤣🤣😭

A cunt. She looks like a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Considering the chunky cunt missed her child’s sports day to get her hair done, are we surprised she’s subjecting the tank to chemical inhalation for her own vanity?!

• Haha
  • Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
The squint, chapped and lumpy lips, manic eyes, blackheads on her chin, and a hairline receding like a tsunami.

U ok hunnnn?
9F1EAAF8-9CCC-44FE-BA06-2DD5044A097B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
It's cold there so why doesn't she try putting on fucking clothes! I swear this cunt just loves an excuse to get her chubby minge out out.Its quite obvious her and beaver have the shittest relationship ever and they're trying to prove to people that they're so In love by communicating in comments on Instagram while they're sat right beside eachother! Everything they do is to try and convince other people they're happy ect.
2 vain as FUCK miserable selfish bastards.
They should have left those kids at home with someone, they'd have had a better time. Instead they get to spend the week shivering and watching their slapper of a mother sat round the pool with her tits out taking selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Absolutely boils my blood that they get the boys a big pile of sugary shite from the all inclusive and then go out to get themselves something nicer 😡 aside from the fact its so unbelievably selfish, why would you make your children sit through breakfast twice! My son would be raring to go after his breakfast not want to go sit and watch me eat.
They are fucking vile the pair of them proper scumbags 😡

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Ahahahahaa buckle up tattlers and tell jesus the ranty bitch is back - the content we asked for 😂

yes Beggy we have nothing better to do with our time just like you who stripped off this morning, edited your photo, sat and scrolled through tattle, then stripped back off this afternoon to parade in your underwear again to prove the trolls wrong WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?

i check this thread when i get a break from work or actual parenting because its like watching car crash tv and it cracks me up. You are embarrassing yourself daily and we love to see it hunnipot ✌ don’t be a lying, delusional, self obsessed cunt and people might not talk about you

• Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Being overly defensive is often a sign of guilt. If someone messaged me saying have you edited a photo of yourself I’d reply and say thanks for pointing out but I haven’t 😂

I think the issue here is that she genuinely believes she looks like that and probably thinks a few nips and tucks here aren’t noticeable. But she eats a full fucking fat diet, doesn’t do any exercise and had a baby a few months ago… obviously she’s not going to be that size. And that’s fine as long as you are realistic with it!

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Soo Roma sleeping in the buggy, she’s obv got her swim suit and a towel wrapped around her so you’re telling us she’s been wet and haven’t thought to change her? 😂😂 also fucking sick to the back teeth of this 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 “Roma had a poop 🥹🥹🥹🥹”Roma is sleeping on my veiny horrible tit 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹” PLEASE FUCK OFF DINGLE 🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 34