Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that reaction, I think we can safely assume Rebecca edits her photos. 😂

Can someone kindly get Beaver up to speed so he’s with the programme. Given that he’s her biggest troll 😂

Great stuff - keep it coming

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has just used a video editing app on her defensive stories. I’m glad she’s mentioned this as now everyone will go back and look

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“All the trolls talking about me on the stupid blood website” 😭😭😭
No I don’t have anything better to do because some of us can’t eat our way through pregnancy & sail through it without problems and issues.
And some of us have actual jobs that we have been signed off from, but I guess that’s my own fault for not having “positive thoughts and pregnancy is gorgeous, you’ll be fine don’t worry it’s not scary”.
The WAY she’s swearing and going off on one, why bother looking here everyday if it bothers her that much? So self centred can’t help herself
Exactly! She obviously still keeps coming on here & reading what we say because otherwise how would she know things are still being said. For all she knows, her threads could have stopped months ago. The only way she knows her threads are still being posted is because she is obsessed with this site.

Reactions: 20
She said WE edit her pics hahahahahahahahahah dead. This is the best Rebecca content day since #vasegate or WOODEH TELL THEM YOURE HAPPEH

imagine standing there in your pants denying the obvious and calling it work 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Im in bed post OP feeling fed up🤦‍♀️

This has made me fuking day!👍😅😅

Going for another watch in a minute
Bloody Brilliant!!!!
HILARIOUS!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone please capture it all for the Wiki. I don't have the skills.

Reactions: 9
She said WE edit her pics hahahahahahahahahah dead. This is the best Rebecca content day since #vasegate or WOODEH TELL THEM YOURE HAPPEH

We don’t need to edit anything, she gives us enough material without us having to make tit up. We’re not the liars Beggy, you are!

Reactions: 14
Her video proves the photo is edited the lines of her legs are completely different if you screen grab the video and she is trying to pose her legs to not be too close together the whole time she is showing the video 🙄
Her followers not on tattle must be very confused her posts always seem like a dig at tattle about her skin being glowy or feeling so great and looking great. But without the tattle context it just comes across as so weird 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Liar! Liar! Pants On Fire! Think she has forgotten how to actually tell the truth! Wouldn’t know how to tell the truth!
All about body positivity! Aye Right! 🐂💩

Reactions: 17
Trolls edited her photos 🤣🤣 just like those horrible trolls bought all your followers to try and ruin your ruin career Beggy? Made your bed, lie in it hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi you shower of Tattlers I’m in Tenerife right now in Parque La Paz where our Beckeh resides it’s my last day going to airport in an hour weather has been lovely all week we’ve had 2 cloudy afternoons but can’t complain it’s been like good uk summer weather all week and I ain’t complaining by midnight I will be home in Scotland firing up the log burner ☹ just disappointed I didn’t see the Dingjes in real life 🤣

Reactions: 13
This is the perfect excuse for her to get half naked again in her knickers too. Rebecca why do you keep getting your body out every day for Instagram? Genuine question

Reactions: 23

It's the trolls buying her flowers all over again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine getting home from your day out, seeing that inbox message and furiously taking your clothes off to rant on Instagram stories. So embarrassing Rebecca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.