Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA this has made my morning! She’s made herself look like a size 8/10- at least if you’re gonna edit make it believable!

Also, IF she actually had lost loads of weight due to a gallstone problem, it’s not a suitable post at all. Losing loads of weight due to illness, whether it’s cancer, chronic pain or whatever, isn’t funny or something to be celebrated in my eyes.

Also I love how she did her leggings and a blazer showcasing her spotty fat backside on Wednesday but looks like this on Monday! She’s incredible 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Unknown3

VIP Member
Wonder if she has a special kind of gallbladder, the rest of us mere mortals don’t have. Curry night tonight, so maybe she also has a gallbladder that not only isn’t used during pregnancy but also isn’t used on holidays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Genuinely dunno why she doesn’t just quit this entire “mummy influencer” lark and just commit to doing only fans. She 100% loves getting her minge out, she may as well make money from it and then leave the kids to grow up in private

• Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
She is hands down the worst ‘influencer’ i have ever seen - that holiday looks absolutely abysmal and so does she

Bikini looks shit ✅
Weather looks shit ✅
Hair looks shit ✅
Breakfast looks shit ✅
Beach looks shit ✅

it just looks shit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hang on so she actually got that message.. went to take her clothes off.. upload it to a video editing app.. post it.. then post a rant??? What?!

I thought last week she was struggling to get everything done and was struggling? Even though her multi diamond business gives her all the time in the world?

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Just caught up on the vlog … why the fuck does she have a 5 and 9 year old in the bath at 5.45?!?!?!? Why didn’t she put Roma in the bath at that time? My eldest is only 4.5 so maybe this is a wrong assumption but wouldn’t a 9 year old be able to shower themselves by 9, and at a more reasonable time such as 7 o’clock, maybe while Woody is having a bedtime story?? Nothing they do makes sense 🙈
---

I started weaning by 3rd baby at 5.5 months. He was a big boy and we sat round the table as a family of five everyday since he was born so he’d seen food/eating A LOT. I was sceptical and worried he was too young but you could clearly see he wanted to eat so I thought hell I’ll try and if it’s a disaster hold off for a few more weeks. He ate the first spoonful of baby porridge I gave him PERFECTLY, then opened his mouth and put his head forward for another. Now anything less than that I’d say nope not ready. Roma is absolutely not ready based on that vlog footage. How does she get it so wrong every bloody time?!?!?
9 seems a bit old to be sharing a bath with his little brother still? Is it just me?

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can 100% totally imagine Steve shagging a man. Sorry for the visual but i can fully imagine him getting his rocks off with a guy. He just screams of sexual confusion and being completely in the closet - could never admit he likes it but goes to visit male prostitues and then has to go wild with Rebecca or a female prostitue to “prove” hes not gay…… bet hes shagged that creepy Knightstrider guy…,

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
All influencers are cunts, end of debate. I’ve no idea why LJC always gets mentioned on this thread 😂
At one time Rebecca Lamb was legit OBSESSED with LJC….. like full on single white female stalker level obsessed to the point where LJC would post a photo or whatever and then within a day or two Rebecca would post a carbon copy of it - like, sje would get the same or as good as the same clothes, wear her hair the same, pose the same, use the same music, very similar captions etc - it wS hilariously creepy and it went on for months!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Weather not looking that special. Rain today and tomorrow in Tenerife then high of 21/22! No doubt she will still have her tits and enormous arse out in a teeny tiny bikini at every opportunity 🙄 The kids will be freezing in the pool and Big Mandy-Anne will have mottled legs and blue lips in her matching with mummy bikini. And Beggy will say they’re having a fabulous time and making suh suh many memories. Yawn….!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Everyone knows FaceApp has a video edit function too, pull the other one. Your legs look like they’re standing in the Sahara with the lines around them you dense spunk bucket

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
She is fuming. She saw people saying her sister was younger, prettier & a got a nice figure, so was pissed off & that resulted in her edited photo this morning thinking that would make everyone be amazed at how slim she is. Only she fucked up the editing, so is now pissed off that she was caught out & was called out about it.

• Haha
  • Heart