Rebecca Lamb #140 Happy 6th Birthday Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaat
Raving about a serum that you need to still have lashes with?! Pointless!
Also… I’m going home to make a chilli so yeah we’re having chilli tonight …yeah hun you just said twice in one sentence 🤯 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hoping it gets warmer in Tenerife because apparently it’s not very warm there now…

THATS BECAUSE ITS FEBRUARY YOU THICK duck 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘I’m making a chilli for tea so we’re going to have chilli for tea’ 🙄 she is mind numbing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even Instagram is trolling her 🤣🤣

Sorry but lashes before - “Beth said they’re surrrr long” they’re bleeping non-existent 😂

CCB20853-D612-4B86-9F5E-C9391DFB246E.jpeg
E089D0E7-10DE-492A-9D55-05FB681CED19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hoping it gets warmer in Tenerife because apparently it’s not very warm there now…

THATS BECAUSE ITS FEBRUARY YOU THICK duck 🤦‍♀️
I hope the weather is tit while she’s there. But then saying that, she’ll make out everything is ‘suh perfect’ either way.

Reactions: 15
She’s so excited to see Roma in her swimming costume. What’s so exciting about that?! Of all things?! I wonder what she’s making for tea tonight, she never mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her idol LJC has just linked New Balance trainers…for running - which she actually uses for running 😂 Not just to cream some pennies for the sake of it (I know she is but ya know what I mean!) Begs will just find a random pair on the internet and link the tit out of them. In theory she must have about 15 pairs but you never see them, do you? 😂

Reactions: 9
Also as much as I hope it is cold in Tenners, you just know she’s going to pretend it’s not and force them poor kids to pose with corned beef legs and blue lips because god forbid their holiday looks anything but perfect. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The audacity of trying to flog lash n brow serum whilst sitting there with newly done lashes and brows. Thick bleep she really is

Reactions: 19
Also as much as I hope it is cold in Tenners, you just know she’s going to pretend it’s not and force them poor kids to pose with corned beef legs and blue lips because god forbid their holiday looks anything but perfect. Poor kids.
So kinda like being back in the shack then? Kids are probably immune from the cold by now

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her restricted diet what the duck is she on about. She eats absolutely nothing healthy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.