Rebecca Lamb #135 come ‘ere Elleh, ‘ave a gander at me panda!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking thread title thanks to @MycatiscalledLizzie
RIP little Tiger
Quick run down before I go and do a proper days work not flapping me tits out for the gram !
beggys still a massive bleep the cats dead 😢 although apparently it happened 10 weeks ago but must’ve slipped beggys mind.
woody smacked Mabel and beggy filmed it making her as horrible as him. Beavers got a new bad boy whip making us all green with envy 😂😂😂 A panda for a prick! Bring on another tit show! As you were tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugly munter has taken kids out of school again, she really needs some sort of intervention from education services. My god she looks rough as a badgers ass today too 🤮 get ready guys to email whoever has gifted this trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
When I say I ran after seeing them stories, how the duck the council don’t get the courts involved with the amount them kids are taken out of school is beyond me.

Rebecca looking as fresh as a daisy as ever, she’s a right munter isn’t she

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That video with alfie, beggy is such a fake even that laugh.. Steve looks the most uninterested father possible.

Reactions: 33
I hope they’re not going to Edinburgh for Xmas markets as she’s going to make it look tit!!!

Reactions: 7
Pahhh haaaa the comments have been deleted on Pasquale the Pandas insta post…Hi Steve 👋🏻😆

I wonder if they’re all crammed in the Roller skate to head up to Bonny Scotland..now that I would love to see 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dingle passes alfeh her phone for 30 secs to record her. fake laughs manically. Quick alfeh give mummehs phone back so a can show the trolls I do communicate with you

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This trip has to be gifted or paid for by family, because there is no way she would pay to go to Scotland! They’ve never been before & she has never expressed any interest in going, so something isn’t right.

Reactions: 22
When I say I ran after seeing them stories, how the duck the council don’t get the courts involved with the amount them kids are taken out of school is beyond me.

Rebecca looking as fresh as a daisy as ever, she’s a right munter isn’t she
There’s the reality right there. Not her altered images she pretends are ‘real’.

Alfeh's bemused by his mother’s manic behaviour and she is trying to portray it as a relationship. Fake bleeping nutjob she is.

Reactions: 23
I hope they’re not going to Edinburgh for Xmas markets as she’s going to make it look tit!!!
Hahaha. Literally I've wanted to go there for years it always looks amazing but you're right they will make it look tit and I'll think ain't worth the travel 😅😅😅

Her story is so fake this morning. "Quick we are laughing alfeh grab my phone, go on insta and do a video " Absoulute cringe. Even Steve's like wtf and ignoring the situation 😅 goes to show nothing was actually that funny. My partner would be like wtf you doing 😆

Reactions: 20
Couldn’t care less what “adventure” they’re off on this weekend. If it’s been gifted I’m off to post an email….
All Beggys trips turn out tit anyway… wouldn’t want to be ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how much school those kids are missing!! My son got 91% attendance the other day from this term, think that may have been the week he boked up all over my carpet. I felt bad enough with that! Wonder what their attendance is!! Pretty sure the school would be on my back about absences for stupid things. Could it not wait till the holidays… oh no they’re skint!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much school those kids are missing!! My son got 91% attendance the other day from this term, think that may have been the week he boked up all over my carpet. I felt bad enough with that! Wonder what their attendance is!! Pretty sure the school would be on my back about absences for stupid things. Could it not wait till the holidays… oh no they’re skint!
My son currently has a respiratory virus and is so poorly he’s not been in school all week. He’s so worried he’s missed so much, as am I. I can’t understand parents who take their kids out as much as Steve and Rebecca do. Surely the local council must be involved by now. They’ve missed loads since just September.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.