Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how the duck they’re not dying with shame at the fact they’re all in thick bleeping coats and that baby isn’t. Cunts the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Was gonna say why’s heggerz dressed as an extra from handmaids tale? Why does Anne’s mums ear have its own postcode? What’s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get really riled up when parents post the most ugliest pictures of their already ugly kid and say tit like 'heart breaker' or as she has Said 'obsessed with her she's so cute' like duuudeee we looking at the same baby?? At least try and get a half looking decent one of her. I know I ain't normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did Beggy literally only take like 2 outfits?? £5k Boss babe my arse… where’s your autumn haul clothes??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s reading on here 24/7

Beggy get your boys into school and start to be a parent!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love everything we’ve said on here she’s gone and posted on her grid. Minus Anne with a coat on .. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.