Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said yesterday big MA is the same age as Joe Wicks daughter and I had a look at his stories and omg what a difference she's doing tummy time with her head up really alert ect

Reactions: 19
Someone said yesterday big MA is the same age as Joe Wicks daughter and I had a look at his stories and omg what a difference she's doing tummy time with her head up really alert ect
They’re miles apart aren’t they. And Joes little girl is dressed suitably in a gorgeous, clean, bright sleep suit.

Reactions: 17
And after all these YEARS - she is stop completely and totally USELESS at doing brand adverts. She can’t string a bleeping sentence together, she waffles
on incoherently, she repeats the same thing over & over again, she clearly doesn’t do any preparation before she films herself, there’s zero care or attention or thought put into it - she’s just sitting there looking like a bleeping corpse babbling on like a moron. I don’t get it. I don’t understand how any company could have signed that ad off as acceptable. It’s shocking. A 15 year old could do better.
CORPSE toooooo funny🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This could be such a canny picture, if only she hadn't posted it just cos she's been reading on here. Hi becky 👋🏼

"Quick Steve, get a cpl of pics of me with the boys so I can show tattle I haven't forgot I've got two other kids...
Right boys now naff off, go play"!!
I’m absolutely gutted she’s not filmed herself bobbing up and down with a snorkel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god guys she finally put big Anne down and took her tit out of her mouth so she could swim with her other forgotten kids 🥹 dream big guyzzzzz your wishes can come true

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do kids get free dental care in the UK? Just curious 🙃
Yep, until the age of 18. Or even 19 if you’re still in full time education. She clearly doesn’t take advantage of this for her kids. I’m sure big Anne will have a full set of veneers by her 19th though #onlythebestforAnne

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep, until the age of 18. Or even 19 if you’re still in full time education. She clearly doesn’t take advantage of this for her kids. I’m sure big Anne will have a full set of veneers by her 19th though #onlythebestforAnne
🙈Where did Anne come from? I haven't been on I'm a while and missed that part.

Reactions: 3
4 photos on the grid.. 4 of Roma. 2 featuring the boys. She’s a twit isn’t she. It’s nice to see the boys actually wearing coats though!! Big Anne looks about 6 months old 😂

🙈Where did Anne come from? I haven't been on I'm a while and missed that part.
Someone said she looks like Anne Hegarty from the chase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Family is everything guyz!
Only one without a coat..... The tiny baby!!!!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She will be taking Big Beast to Turkey to get a set of huge comedy nashers as soon as she’s old enough

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.