Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an accountant (even if I wasn’t it wouldn’t take a genius to figure it out) CONTACT HMRC or a qualified UK tax accountant/accountancy firm- do not give your details to some dodgy third party website.
Terrifying that people will actually fall for this 🤦🏻‍♀️ reviews are easy to fake, you have to be so careful these days with scammers everywhere.
I reported the ad as a scam. People will fall for this nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's pointless reporting the AD, it's completely wrong but unfortunately it's all above board and nothing can be done if people sign up for it. When people apply online they sign a deed of assignment which is legally binding and people don't read what they are signing and don't realise. Unfortunately it's just a case of living and learning. Shocking. And clearly the company won't give a tit that this woman is promoting the company for them.

Reactions: 9
She’s wearing that awful swim suit AGAIN. Mmmm. YEASTY. And I’m sorry it hardly even covers her boobs. It’s so trashy. In the pool with her children and she’s got her wabbs hanging out. Is her MIL around?! I’d be MORTIFIED if my MIL saw me with my tits hanging out like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Would appear she’s only one costume! One child and one brain cell that is shared amongst the family just like the pack of Christmas socks…
Thread suggestion right there 😂 one costume, one child and one brain cell 🤣 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s wearing that awful swim suit AGAIN. Mmmm. YEASTY. And I’m sorry it hardly even covers her boobs. It’s so trashy. In the pool with her children and she’s got her wabbs hanging out. Is her MIL around?! I’d be MORTIFIED if my MIL saw me with my tits hanging out like that.
It MUST STINK, where has she dried it
GROSE🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I noticed on the Reindeer singing story Alfie was excited and touching it's mouth (Woody wasn't interested) Alfie does this a lot he was over excited on a tractor ect the older he's getting he's acting younger
He’s probably regressing because he thinks acting like a baby will get him more attention from his mum, since she’s only interested in Big Anne.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
❄Imagine returning to the uh su CHILLY SHACK, doesnt bare thinking about
NOT LONG NOW!
Beggy your...MAGIC MIRROR is...waiting🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I don't think beavers sister is there is she? Also, has she gave up the travelling? She's posted pictures of her new home on her Instagram. Puts beggys shack to shame

Reactions: 11
I feel like that ad just proves she doesn’t do any tax returns because if she did, she would know that any tax rebate would be calculated there & then. I know she’s just doing it for the sake of being paid, but it still screams tax dodger to me.

Reactions: 18
I feel like that ad just proves she doesn’t do any tax returns because if she did, she would know that any tax rebate would be calculated there & then. I know she’s just doing it for the sake of being paid, but it still screams tax dodger to me.
And after all these YEARS - she is stop completely and totally USELESS at doing brand adverts. She can’t string a bleeping sentence together, she waffles
on incoherently, she repeats the same thing over & over again, she clearly doesn’t do any preparation before she films herself, there’s zero care or attention or thought put into it - she’s just sitting there looking like a bleeping corpse babbling on like a moron. I don’t get it. I don’t understand how any company could have signed that ad off as acceptable. It’s shocking. A 15 year old could do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This could be such a canny picture, if only she hadn't posted it just cos she's been reading on here. Hi becky 👋🏼

"Quick Steve, get a cpl of pics of me with the boys so I can show tattle I haven't forgot I've got two other kids...
Right boys now naff off, go play"!!
bleeping helll those boys are getting a right eye full her saggy baps are almost hanging out of that swimsuit. Why is she such a bleeping slag!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.