Rebecca Lamb #132 Tattle troll hunter or hit mum and a hunter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy when Rorrrrrmarrrrrr is 21 .. "1092 weeks of you my darling girl" *emoji face*

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I CANT believe the thickest witch on the planet is TRYING TO TALK ABOUT TAX
Laughable...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beggy you need to work out the difference between a VASE & a GLASS first😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Honestly, I’d be devastated, say what you want about my looks but if people were calling me a thick bleep on a daily it would send me 😂😂 I would shut down my Instagram and disappear, never to be seen online again.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she’s lazy as well as thick. Her inability to function as a responsible adult is one of the reasons why Alfeh is so behind compared to his peers.

Reactions: 27
She’s gonna be that bleep that posts about her kid doing their first tit in the potty isn’t she.. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OH MY GOD! That ad for the tax helper thing. I don't actually have the words. If you have to do a tax return the HMRC tell you FOR FREE if you are due a tax rebate and they give you the entire sum!!!
I have done self assessment for YEARS and HMRC have always been quick to give me a rebate if I'm due (and quick to ask for money if I owe!!🙄).
WHY would anybody use this idiot for this type of ad- She sounds an absolute idiot. "Super Super good"!!!! What is she- bleeping 5?!!
OMG this is seriously just unbelievable that a company that deals with finances has used the thickest slut on the planet to advertise their website. So if they take 30% that's nearly £100 so you actually get only £200 assuming the thick witch has got the info right.

Honestly her doing this type of ad has made me laugh- she sounds COMPLETELY out of her depth and sounds even more stupid and thick than normal, which is pretty hard as she has about one braincell!!

ETA actually laughing at the thought of Rebecca Lamb sitting down to do a self assessment tax return!!! She'd get stuck after her name!! And wold probably put love hearts in her name or something stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
OH MY GOD! That ad for the tax helper thing. I don't actually have the words. If you have to do a tax return the HMRC tell you FOR FREE if you are due a tax rebate and they give you the entire sum!!!
I have done self assessment for YEARS and HMRC have always been quick to give me a rebate if I'm due (and quick to ask for money if I owe!!🙄).
WHY would anybody use this idiot for this type of ad- She sounds an absolute idiot. "Super Super good"!!!! What is she- bleeping 5?!!
OMG this is seriously just unbelievable that a company that deals with finances has used the thickest slut on the planet to advertise their website. So if they take 30% of the "average £308" that's nearly £100 so you actually get only £200 assuming the thick witch has got the info right.

Honestly her doing this type of ad has made me laugh- she sounds COMPLETELY out of her depth and sounds even more stupid and thick than normal, which is pretty hard as she has about one braincell!!
And more fool Becky for putting her name to this con! Just shows how thick she really is as she hasn't got a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed on the Reindeer singing story Alfie was excited and touching it's mouth (Woody wasn't interested) Alfie does this a lot he was over excited on a tractor ect the older he's getting he's acting younger

Reactions: 19
How has she got the brass neck to post every week that roma is x amount of weeks old when she didn’t post one single grid post for woodys 5th birthday. Absolute twit of a mum

Reactions: 43
I'd report her for that scammy tax advert but I think I've made a big enough tit of myself with instagram today 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m still baffled at the lack of activities they’re doing with the boys, there’s so much they can both do together and they’ve done nothing they’ve actually had to pay for, what a waste of time removing them from education

Reactions: 22
#133. Missed school to go a trip paid for by Beavers Maw...for Alfie to play on a See-Saw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
1. If my FOUR year old went on that I'd be saying hey get off that's for little kids to be playing on.

2. The ad?! The bleeping ad?? How unprofessional is she?! Rambles for three stories and repeats the same words against and again 🙈

3. As if she's ever paid tax in her life?
Wouldnt be surprised if its some kind of scam app used to steal peoples details. Anything remotely linked to finances advertised by this family should be avoided. Wouldn't trust her or Steve

Reactions: 16
Aren’t her kids practically half dolphin?! Well according to her stories for Tenners!
Funny that I’ve never seen a dolphin with a massive orange buoyancy vest……
duck me she totally believes this fantasy world she lives in doesn’t she??! She actually believes all her own lies( and there are plenty of them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.