Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that she comments on literally every one of LJC posts and she never replies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More f**kin tinned tomatoes!!!! 🤣 But what does she do with them? She buys at least 3 tins a week but we never see her use them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A leek and a butternut squash!?! I wonder if she actually knows what they are though, everything for the gram 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t been keeping up with Rebecca this week, or not as much as I normally would. I genuinely cannot understand how ANYONE can sing her praises?? She uses her young children, her body and anything else she can for money. She absolutely disgusts me. To talk about body positivity and then edit herself so much she looks so different and then she thinks she’s doing a good deed? No Rebecca all you’re doing is ruining young people. You’re a danger and quite frankly an absolute embarrassment to yourself, your boys and your family. I do not wish bad on anyone and I don’t wish bad on her, however the sooner her channel and Instagram dies the better. She should not be allow to create content, channel scum should be ashamed of themselves too for even working with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More f**kin tinned tomatoes!!!! 🤣 But what does she do with them? She buys at least 3 tins a week but we never see her use them 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must be stockpiling them. I reckon she’s got a cupboard filled with nothing but tinned tomatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very happy that Steve got her gym leggings, the ones she has been wearing to do the food shop are getting old. :rolleyes:

Chopped tomatoes for her collection, chicken for a meal she's making, glad she didn't just buy the chicken for shits and giggles. Also thanks for showing the kids mattresses still on the floor. How many potehtoes does she need?

I can't stomach much more of her nonsense, she's a frigging windbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’m blind or has she really spent £80 and only has chicken thighs and salmon fillets?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been keeping up with Rebecca this week, or not as much as I normally would. I genuinely cannot understand how ANYONE can sing her praises?? She uses her young children, her body and anything else she can for money. She absolutely disgusts me. To talk about body positivity and then edit herself so much she looks so different and then she thinks she’s doing a good deed? No Rebecca all you’re doing is ruining young people. You’re a danger and quite frankly an absolute embarrassment to yourself, your boys and your family. I do not wish bad on anyone and I don’t wish bad on her, however the sooner her channel and Instagram dies the better. She should not be allow to create content, channel scum should be ashamed of themselves too for even working with her!
Don't worry can't be too far off the way she's getting through brands who pay her or gift her stuff only for her to make a mockery of their products 😂

Reactions: 3
It will be Intetesting to see what her meal plan is for the week, wonder if any of the chopped tomatoes will make an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I call the salmon dish everyone has made while back kerry whelpdale, mrs meldrum katie ellison. The pasta bake. Take inspiration and reference don’t make
out the ideas your own - saying that at this rate LJC could sue for
plagiarism 😂😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Some chicken for a meal I’m doing, some wraps for a recipe I’m making ... well yeah, what else are you gonna do with them ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The girl can’t even cook a chicken curry properly, god help their poor stomachs when she tries to cook that salmon 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The next story will be the meals for this week.........nope it will be some gifted stuff instead 😂

Reactions: 4
Riveting food haul again.... chicken thighs for a meal I’m going to do.... Oh that’s a shock Rebecca thought you were gonna make curtains out of them!! 🤣🙈
And just because woody can just about say please, goat & baby isn’t impressive, he’s still behind with his speech massively! If you took him to play groups or other things with other kids & STUFF you’d see his speech is under developed! My children when they were one could say random words, a lot more than 3, by two both of my sons could converse with me in sentences! I don’t know how you can see his speech is behind. Help him Rebecca! 🤞🏼👏🏼🙄

STOP REPEATING EVERYTHING YOU SAY, YOU BRAINLESS CHAV! 🤯
I’ve bought chicken thighs, to cook for dinner, one night for dinner, this week for dinner, I’ve bought chicken and stuff!! 🤣🤣

What’s she doing with the pasta in her latest food haul, was it a meal? Was she bathing in it? She usually tells us and stuff... what, what, what’s it for.... a meal this week?? Steve’s lunch?? A recipe?? The little tinker not telling us what that pasta is for!!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.