Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the major problem now though. All these influencers are so used to getting everything handed to them on a plate they don't feel "lucky" any more. They feel entitled. They just use the #lucky as they know its what is expected of them to say.
Hit the nail on the head here. They’re all a bunch of entitled knob heads. Rebecca being the biggest one!

Reactions: 10
If she feels so lucky doing what she does, then why doesn’t it show? That tour was appalling.
A tour of the villa upon arrival was essential. Instead we got to see the villa with bath towels on the floor in the bathroom. I switched off at that point.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad to be back home and get back into a routine, I just feel like routine is a must but it was nice not to have that routine on holiday and just be more chilled. How does she constantly talk SO MUCH tit?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The tour of the dirty, lived in villa 😷🤣

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall at JV HQ, 😅

• Haha
They have saved her stories on their highlights 🤦🏻‍♀️ They must be happyish to do this 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s such a shame every other story just looks vibrant and colourful and welcoming and then it shows hers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Her bladder aches’ no you’ve just been shagging Steve multiple times a day on holiday I suspect Elleh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I did wonder where the dogs were, thought they'd got rid. If her and Steve are having nachos for tea now the boys are in bed, did she just not bother to feed the boys? 👀

Reactions: 1
‘Her bladder aches’ no you’ve just been shagging Steve multiple times a day on holiday I suspect Elleh
Hahahahaha I’ve come here to say this!! Someone was having too much sex! And this is grim but doesn’t that usually happen if you’re not “ready” for sex or if you didn’t wee or wash after...???

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha I’ve come here to say this!! Someone was having too much sex! And this is grim but doesn’t that usually happen if you’re not “ready” for sex or if you didn’t wee or wash after...???

Yep usually. Or if your sitting in the same manky bikini bottoms all week.....

Mmmmm. Yeasty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
While on her period....might be the issue as she decided to tell us all her monthly cycle before she left 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
She may aswel of just said this Is the villa we were gifted a stay in and it’s full of stuff then fucked off to the airport saved herself some time very poor effort reb

Reactions: 18
I love how they didn’t gift the villa in school holidays so she’s happy to take Alfie out of school for a freebie that is a ‘work’ holiday 😆
‘Alfie watch mummy pose by the pool and teach you Spanish words of towns I cannot pronounce’

I’m all for taking kids out of school on holiday but I hope it was beneficial for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive never been so bored by her content as I have with this holiday of hers and no amount of orange filter is going to convince me it wasn't dull and overcast she looks more washed out than before she left the dungeon .

Reactions: 13
I am mortified for her that she didn’t film a tour of the villa as soon as they arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️ She has obviously been probed by them to film one before they leave or else the stay was pretty pointless for the brand 😭

TMI that she has some sort of infection! Some things don’t need to be posted online Rebecca get yourself to the pharmacy and stop moaning online it’s embarrasing your followers don’t need to know you have been on the bones the whole holiday 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this (see attached) really makes me feel sorry for influencers. Every photo that makes it onto their feed has to be perfect. Every photo Woody & Alfie will get to see when they’re older, 45 thousand people have already seen it. I don’t know my way around photoshop and I’m not confident enough to stand and pose like her. But what I have, Rebecca will be jealous of in years to come. I have pictures of me asleep with my baby, pictures of me laughing with sick all down my top, blurry pictures of us going down the slide together. I have pictures I was none the wiser were being taken, pictures preserving that moment in time.

What do you have Rebecca? Even the picture on your birthday card is staged.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.