Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didn’t even read the note in the box! Just dived straight in for the freebie. Just goes to show the type of person Rebegga is.

Reactions: 18
Her food shop blows my mind, such a lazy, unhealthy pile of tit. Maybe it's just me but I had no idea people ate like that every week, frozen pizzas every week? 4 cartons of awful sugary juice. Ready made everything. I also can't stand the sight of her awful fat hands poking everything 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her food shop blows my mind, such a lazy, unhealthy pile of tit. Maybe it's just me but I had no idea people ate like that every week, frozen pizzas every week? 4 cartons of awful sugary juice. Ready made everything. I also can't stand the sight of her awful fat hands poking everything 😩
She's a very busy hard working mum of 2, what do you expect?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice her sitting in the passenger seat of Steve’s Lego car on his latest post? She looks like she’s either taking a selfie or looking in a mirror.or maybe she’s filming for her ever exciting blog 😂 She’s the definition of vain

Reactions: 5
So last night she had a ‘bladder infection’ and yet tonight she’s on the booze again 🙈🙄

Because her whole life is a massive contradiction 🙄 water infection but drinking alcohol, dairy intolerant boys but she gives them cows milk, preaches body positivity but gets fillers done and edits photos, prefers a natural face then promotes how much she loves wearing iconic make up, advertises sustainability and being eco friendly whilst Steve is chopping down trees and she is buying everything pre packaged, I could go on alllll day 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We have pizza night nearly every Friday! Granted they are homemade and not frozen x

Reactions: 3
Have to admit we often have a frozen pizza one night every week 😳
But in my defence I have left the house at 7.45 to go to work & don’t get back until after 6 & the kids don’t have it as they have had a cooked meal at nursery/school so they only want a snack.

Reactions: 11
Have to admit we often have a frozen pizza one night every week 😳
But in my defence I have left the house at 7.45 to go to work & don’t get back until after 6 & the kids don’t have it as they have had a cooked meal at nursery/school so they only want a snack.
I don’t think there’s any need to explain....pizza isn’t the worst thing to feed your kids! X

Just watched the Instagram of them out for breakfast, Woody really is the sweetest little boy, I only wish his parents would teach him table manners. Once again he's stood at the table with his drink, that is actually an improvement as he's usually stood on the table. I know it can be difficult to get little ones to sit down at meal times, but it's important that parents persevere. Instead of filming, how about concentrate on teaching table manners. I'm really fed up of seeing these children used as props/accessories for her vlogs. Actual parenting should take priority over vlogging.

Hang on is she bleeping simple? 😂 I can’t believe she just said you can message someone from ee and get an upgrade as if it’s some new discovery, is she talking about the customer chat? does everyone not already know about this 😂
No she means you do it all by text messaging them, it is a new thing they’ve starting. But as usual, Rebs is absolutely dreadful at explaining something

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it so embarrassing that Woody stands at the table to eat/drink even when they are at a restaurant. Ask for a high chair for him or tell him to sit down. Surely they must look around and see every other kid sat nicely at the table? The poor boy is never going to learn.

Reactions: 13
I find it so embarrassing that Woody stands at the table to eat/drink even when they are at a restaurant. Ask for a high chair for him or tell him to sit down. Surely they must look around and see every other kid sat nicely at the table? The poor boy is never going to learn.
I’m surprised the restaurant staff don’t insist on them using a high chair. Who wants to sit on a chair that kids have been standing on in outdoor shoes? Also the risk of him falling and hurting himself

Reactions: 6
They clearly don’t teach their children manners or respect. That’s been shown with Alfie all over woodys birthday toys as if they’re his and Woody stood up at tables. But hey she’s such a great mum according to her sheep 🙄

Reactions: 6
But why don’t they use a high chair? I have been following her for about 12 months or so-surely Woody used a high chair originally? But I can’t ever remember seeing one 🤔 just another prime example of her parenting I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But why don’t they use a high chair? I have been following her for about 12 months or so-surely Woody used a high chair originally? But I can’t ever remember seeing one 🤔 just another prime example of her parenting I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
Probably because she's never been #gifted one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably because she's never been #gifted one
oh my dear don't be so silly theres no need for her to BUY Woody a high chair...she could be spending that money on thong bikinis and trousers 2 sizes too small that she can hoik up to her ribs!

Same way why would she buy the boys proper beds?!

what a ridiculous siggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.