Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting food haul again.... chicken thighs for a meal I’m going to do.... Oh that’s a shock Rebecca thought you were gonna make curtains out of them!! 🤣🙈
And just because woody can just about say please, goat & baby isn’t impressive, he’s still behind with his speech massively! If you took him to play groups or other things with other kids & STUFF you’d see his speech is under development! My children when they were one could say random words, a lot more than 3, by two both of my sons could converse with me in sentences! I don’t know how you can see his speech is behind. Help him Rebecca! 🤞🏼👏🏼🙄

I’ve bought chicken thighs, to cook for dinner, one night for dinner, this week for dinner, I’ve bought chicken and stuff!! 🤣🤣

What’s she doing with the pasta in her latest food haul, was it a meal? Was she bathing in it? She usually tells us and stuff... what, what, what’s it for.... a meal this week?? Steve’s lunch?? A recipe?? The little tinker not telling us what that pasta is for!!! 🤣🤣
I like watching Charlotte Taylor for her food hauls/meal ideas. I think Rebecca Lamb is trying to do that style of video...but failing miserably. Charlotte plans the weekly meals and buys ingredients according to what she needs and shows the ingredients for each meal together, Ash Reid does it occasionally too.

Reactions: 5
My face is red for her. She’s constantly liking other influencers (and their husbands) photos but never really gets the likes in return. Doesn’t that tell her something??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had a LITTLE Malibu because it’s the weekend. Lol who is she trying kid? Everyday is a weekend for her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on is she bleeping simple? 😂 I can’t believe she just said you can message someone from ee and get an upgrade as if it’s some new discovery, is she talking about the customer chat? does everyone not already know about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also when she says “since I spend half my life on my phone”... no Rebecca you spend your ENTIRE life on your phone and telling everyone every little detail about your life!

Reactions: 16
So last night she had a ‘bladder infection’ and yet tonight she’s on the booze again 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rebecca is going all single white female on LJC, gets an upgrade to same phone the same day Lucy's arrives. Why does she feel the need to copy everything she does, at least leave it a few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS. witches about a water infection because of all the booze over the hoiyay, says she is better this morning and then dumps more booze in tonight. Please help me, she hurts my head.

Then the daft boyfriend says he took the little matchbox car for a "drive little". Jesus is weeping hard!

Reactions: 6
Emmm does anyone else think her top lip looks the same as before but now there are lumps that look like the filler is sitting in the skin above her lip?

Yikes! I’d be afraid of something like that.

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch her stories daily as find her sooo boring, I have watched a few of her grocery shops but does she never buy cleaning or laundry products or toiletries?

Reactions: 8
I don’t watch her stories daily as find her sooo boring, I have watched a few of her grocery shops but does she never buy cleaning or laundry products or toiletries?
No she waits for them to be gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For £80 she must have got more than what she showed?! Notice she never shows the Malibu that she then goes on to have most nights 🤔

Reactions: 12
Emmm does anyone else think her top lip looks the same as before but now there are lumps that look like the filler is sitting in the skin above her lip?

Yikes! I’d be afraid of something like that.
OMG yes. I have no idea about filter but I’m sure it’s not meant to look like that if done correctly?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.