Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder where the dogs were, thought they'd got rid. If her and Steve are having nachos for tea now the boys are in bed, did she just not bother to feed the boys? [emoji102]
I think thats a bit silly, she obviously would have fed them

Reactions: 14
Why does she sit and get Woody to repeat everything on camera? I'm all for learning through play, but it's obvious Woody doesn't want to say some of the things or doesn't want to say them with a phone shoved in his face 😔 actually felt sorry for him last night and now again this morning. When he shakes his head to say no, she just keeps saying - "say goat, say goat" he's already showed he doesn't want to! Just stop 😥

Reactions: 16
How many times does she need to say bladder? We get it Rebecca, for the love of god you don’t have to tell 42 thousand people EVERYTHING! People don’t want to know or even care if you’re on your period or have an achy bladder!

I love how she has ‘travel’ in her bio on her instagram 😂. No Rebecca, you don’t ‘travel’. You get #gifted free holidays (to Spain) and pose around the pool with a stupid orange filter!

Reactions: 13
Stop trying to get Woody to say goat on camera it's frigging annoying and he clearly doesn't want to!!!

Reactions: 7
So Steve got her gym leggings? She doesn’t go to the gym 🤔

Clicked on to the Instagram brand page....women wearing them with big asses...oh that’s why you got them Steve 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Clicked on to the Instagram brand page....women wearing them with big asses...oh that’s why you got them Steve 🙃
I had a look at their page too...I'm thinking she's asked for them so she can tag the brand and hopefully get a repost on their page. But they are looking for girls squatting in the gym, not someone prancing about a kitchen pretending to workout 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Maybe an ad for cystitis treatment coming? Sometimes you can just tell when shes lying
It is funny how she suddenly feels better this morning. I thought water infections stick around a few days especially when they’re left untreated. She really is thick

Reactions: 8

That’s probably what he’s doing sat out in his car. Looking at said women on his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just want to say that i dont think anyone is trolling her.
She clearly posts her entire life and family online through instagram (public profile) and you tube and calls what she does work. Fine. Accepted. However when your work is to post details of bladder infections, periods, tummy rolls, cosmetic procedures and doing a piss poor attempt at promoting a holiday villa you stayed at for free to the general public, people are obviously going to have opionions on what you share, your performance and content. Our politicians get ripped to shreds everyday, we go to restaurants and leave reviews good or bad.
Expressing opinions on what she calls her job isnt trolling. I could never share my life like these influencers do but i am of the opinion that if you do you need to be thick skinned and accept critique like i did a couple of days ago by my manager and everybody else that has a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just want to say that i dont think anyone is trolling her.
She clearly posts her entire life and family online through instagram (public profile) and you tube and calls what she does work. Fine. Accepted. However when your work is to post details of bladder infections, periods, tummy rolls, cosmetic procedures and doing a piss poor attempt at promoting a holiday villa you stayed at for free to the general public, people are obviously going to have opionions on what you share, your performance and content. Our politicians get ripped to shreds everyday, we go to restaurants and leave reviews good or bad.
Expressing opinions on what she calls her job isnt trolling. I could never share my life like these influencers do but i am of the opinion that if you do you need to be thick skinned and accept critique like i did a couple of days ago by my manager and everybody else that has a job!
Exactly this. Imagine if she worked as a waitress and someone wanted to complain about the food? Would she run of sulking and scream at them that they’re a troll and try throw them out? Get a life Rebecca she’s so childish it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 16
Cue the 'i feel sooo draaaained, i nor we've just had a little holidayyy and stuff but it was a working holidayyyy so it wasn't a proper holidayyy cuz i wuz working and stuff' videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So 12 hours ago she had a water infection that was so painful her bladder was really aching. Fast forward to now and she’s managed to flush it out and feels better?! So how exactly did you do that becks whilst sleeping? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them DYE leggings are regularly worn by Steves fantasy woman Olivia Jarvis! 😂 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ That's how he's heard about them

• Haha
So 12 hours ago she had a water infection that was so painful her bladder was really aching. Fast forward to now and she’s managed to flush it out and feels better?! So how exactly did you do that becks whilst sleeping? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍🤷🏻
There’s no way you can flush out a water infection just by drinking water. She is talking bollocks. Or an ad campaign is on the way....

Reactions: 11
Or she just felt a bit knackered and bleugh from drinking alcohol all week and a nights sleep and no booze and she feels better. Not rocket science, just cos you feel a bit crappy doesnt automatically mean worst case scenario of an infection. Surprised she didnt head to a&e with her previous form of exaggeration 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if she has a 21buttons account
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah
her fashion is bleeping horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.