Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had genuinely lost that much weight, that quick, then she really needs to be careful there’s not something seriously wrong with her health, losing drastic weight whilst eating the diet of a pig isn’t normal! But who am I kidding, she’s photoshopping herself to high heaven! What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Come to think of it has she ever been to a parents evening? I’ve never heard he speak of it, or anything about the school like trips, assemblies etc minus when she said the teacher was bullying her for expressing her concerns over Alfeh

Reactions: 13
I mean the baby isn’t even in the middle of the bed, but at the edge and at the bottom. That’s bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 27
Come to think of it has she ever been to a parents evening? I’ve never heard he speak of it, or anything about the school like trips, assemblies etc minus when she said the teacher was bullying her for expressing her concerns over Alfeh
She takes nothing whatsoever to do with the school, she shows no interest at all in it. I’ve never heard her say anything about going to a school concert/assembly/sports day/open day/coffee morning/school fair etc - nothing. She doesn’t even do the school run. She ditched Alfie’s sports day so she could have her hair done.

What, where, why, with whom?
She looks like a sllllut, and the editing is HYSTERICAL. She’s a dumpy 5’2 chunk and she’s edited the image to make her look like a size 8, 5’9, 34inch inside leg slim woman! It’s absurd.

• Haha
If she had genuinely lost that much weight, that quick, then she really needs to be careful there’s not something seriously wrong with her health, losing drastic weight whilst eating the diet of a pig isn’t normal! But who am I kidding, she’s photoshopping herself to high heaven! What a twit.
That and I genuinely think that mirror she uses is a slimming mirror.

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. Could have at least put a bra on in the pic with the white cardigan thing? One of her boobs is near enough on th bloody floor 😂
She looks like a slutty chavvy 15 Yr old school girl. Maybe she's trying to impress Beaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell. Could have at least put a bra on in the pic with the white cardigan thing? One of her boobs is near enough on th bloody floor 😂
Yep and that will be back in the plastic bag with breastmilk stains on and returned tomorrow by her admin witch via Skipton post office, on his way t’gym .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
My god what does she look like 😂😂😂
A big desperate, attention seeking slapper. No time for her kids but all the time in the world to prance about in her room playing dress up like a bleeping child!

A 29 year old slaggy desperate mutton faced hooker. Beaver been sliding into someone's DMs has he 🤣 I can smell her desperation over her BO
Funny thing is that beaver sees the real her. Not the slimmed down edited version. She's bleeping nuts.

Reactions: 19
My god what does she look like 😂😂😂
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STEVE HAVE A bleeping WORD!!!! THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SLEEP NEXT TO IN BED AT NIGHT IS IT MATE!!!

How on earth is she so confident to waste herself half her bleeping size!!!!! I AM SO CONFUSED BY IT ALL

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.