Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t go to Carly’s wedding for the same reason that she didn’t let the Lumi hags come over last week, because everyone will see the size/state of her and her horrible house.
She invented the very predictable Mastitis story, for which she acquired antibiotics without even leaving her bed!!!!
Beggy Bullshitter strikes again!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh and I forgot to update you all after too much info the other day 😂
Yes very hungover today!
And lots of crap food and Netflix and tattle
Mr don’t swipe up is feeling abit poorly so no sexy times !!!!
But we had lots of laughs last night when he picked me up from the pub and made sure I got to bed safely after falling out the car 😂
Because that’s what couples in love do beggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely any self respecting brand / talent agency would be checking tattle these days - Trolling (or just having an opinion) is such a huge part of most influencers ‘content’ nowadays, it makes sense to keep across the good and the bad info out there for any brand or person you are going to associate yourself with or represent. Theinfluencerpa are obviously some two bit operation, probably Steve and Beggy with a Hotmail address tbh. If I could be arsed to look in to it I’m sure there’ll be something behind it. Just can’t imagine watching her content, never mind having tattle info also, and thinking she’s worth having on the books.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone help me here??? So in her recent vid she said Anne was born 7.7oz then she said she gained 166grams and then she weighed 7.8oz well 166grams is over 5oz so wtf is she talking about???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fairly certain it’s an Arista living bed. They gift to influencers who contact them and request it, seen it on others before. She follows Aristas PR account but not the actual Arista account

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her agency seems to represent some real Z List Insta Huns 🙄🙄 I mean they represent Phoebe Court!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her agency seems to represent some real Z List Insta Huns 🙄🙄 I mean they represent Phoebe Court!!
Yeah exactly it’s some really crap agency with hardly anyone on its books and hardly any posts on Instagram. Absolute gobshite.

And. Why does she even need to be on the books of an agency eh? When she earns thousands of pounds each month flogging lumi spa?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah exactly it’s some really crap agency with hardly anyone on its books and hardly any posts on Instagram. Absolute gobshite.

And. Why does she even need to be on the books of an agency eh? When she earns thousands of pounds each month flogging lumi spa?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Exactly! And who does she even think she is thinking she needs a pr company🥴 she’s not famous, and couldn’t influence anyone. bleeping imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fairly certain it’s an Arista living bed. They gift to influencers who contact them and request it, seen it on others before. She follows Aristas PR account but not the actual Arista account
Ok, but Is it a telly bed or no?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you attach a wooden telly shelf to a velvet bed?

asking for a friend (who’s already got one made)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A simple Google of Rebecca Ellen Lamb brings up all agencies and companies need to know so why are they failing at the most basic of tasks?

What’s the point in a company gifting her a bed - is it so she can take fancy pictures with her legs akimbo and her nips on point? How bleeping useless they are!

Reactions: 17
Is this the second or third agency she’s been with since channel mum sacked her off? Can’t understand why somebody already earning £40k a month would need management…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.