Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I left anything in a pile on the floor you can guarantee there would be a mahoosive spider under it in the morning. I don’t even live in the cuntry. Too much effort for Beggy to hang the clothes up evidently
Bet the spiders she gets are bleeping whoppers as well... they're probably as big of a unit as Anne. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carly got married today?! I thought they were good enough friends where Becky and Steve would have been invited to the wedding.... maybe bogtrotter is seething cos it'll never be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does her carpet look like matted sheeps wool 😂😂🐑 and dont get me started on those manky trotters!

View attachment 1620791
duck me. Has she even ironed it! Beggy I hang all 3 of my children’s uniforms up, freshly washed,ironed and on hangers you bleeping lazy mare. Does she just leave them on the floor there for the mice and spiders to crawl over or what?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Carly got married today?! I thought they were good enough friends where Becky and Steve would have been invited to the wedding.... maybe bogtrotter is seething cos it'll never be her.
But she’s got sore boobies ! How could she possibly go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And that explains beggys sudden rush to get married. She can’t see blue shite her. Has to copy everyone! Did she even share a congratulations to Carly?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she’s got sore boobies ! How could she possibly go 🙄
I think this is what the sore boobs was all about
She didn’t want to go to a wedding as it will never be her and was raging with jealousy
And secondly because Carly really is a teeny size XS and stood next to Carly and being photographed would show again her true size like the last pic they had together
Everything she does online is in the hope that no one in real life will see her
Doesn’t want people seeing her rundown shack in real life
Doesn’t want people seeing her weight in real life and caught in the wild pics

She will share a congrats to stories as soon as she reads here and realises she’s been outed.
Sad world where you can’t be happy for your friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember a few months back it was either a room tour on YouTube or on her story she said she loved the style of bed she currently had. Just shows it was yet another lie from her otherwise why would she get this one? If it is a freebie surely any decent parent would get it for their child if they was currently using previous owners bed that they had left behind
Or just maybe to the poor child sees mummy and daddy vonstantly taking pictures. There's nothing normal about her semi naked sprawled out on her bed nothing yo fo eith breast feeding its all to do with her being an exhibitionist.Just because he took the picture,she didn't need to post it

Reactions: 14
I doubt Beckys radiators are warm but I always used to do this when my kids were little and it was cold. And their coats too. We have underfloor heating now so can’t do it any longer but surely you would hang the clothes up rather than in a pile?
They Don’t have radiators, they don’t have central heating.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There is no way in hell if she had mastitis an her breast was so inflamed she would be whipping it out over THE TOP of her crop top ! It would be agony . Its blusher or chaffed from beavers stubble
It looks filtered to me and Anne’s face

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[
I remember a few months back it was either a room tour on YouTube or on her story she said she loved the style of bed she currently had. Just shows it was yet another lie from her otherwise why would she get this one? If it is a freebie surely any decent parent would get it for their child if they was currently using previous owners bed that they had left behind
Surprised she hasn't got her matching nappy on 🙄☺

[

Surprised she hasn't got her matching nappy on 🙄☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carly sent her flowers to congratulate her on heggerty and this sour cow can’t even fake a congratulations to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.