Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has got the generic beige, quilted headboard, probably integrated television bed that most of the insta huns have got! 🙄🙄
How embarrassing to never have anything new unless it's been gifted. This pair of lazy scroungers deserve duck all free. Can't wait to see what desperate company has gifted this so I can fill them on this pair of cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did some company really see her nailed together, chicken coop of a redneck bed....and gift her one out of disgust and sympathy?! DEAD🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I prefer the old wooden traditional bed I hate all that shiny grey velvet fast fashion tat

and the headboard will get stained the grease from her hair

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ha ha the basic witch bed.
Hope Steve remembers takes his tampon out before he gets in it 🤡Why is she 5yrs late to all the trends?
Disclaimer: I also have a chesterfield bed but I was definitely influenced by the constant ads and the Hinch era of chesterfield style and crushed velvet (luckily I never liked crushed velvet so didn’t fall that too) my fella didn’t fight me on it (mainly because I was preggers and it wasn’t worth the aggro) but he was not keen on the style at all and if we’d both had input then it wouldn’t have been purchased.and I do cringe a bit now when I see it
It’s deffo gifted from some janky north west warehouse with 500 insta profiles selling the same tit chesterfield bed and ‘ mEmOrY fOaM’ mattress 🤪
What happened to the Emma mattress she was gifted ???

Reactions: 9
Next time she does a q&a someone needs to ask if that headboard is really practical given that her and Beaver "have sex every night" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and beaver batter would be flying around

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s just got a sweat rash now because she won’t take that feckin bra off! It’ll walk itself to the washer first!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Guided by that minging bed cover 🤢
They’ll be a human phenomenon and be able to create and incubate a fetus from conception to birth in them bedsheets if they don’t get the bloody things in the wash 😂 you know when you write something and think have I finally gone to far 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s just got a sweat rash now because she won’t take that feckin bra off! It’ll walk itself to the washer first!
She was the same when BF Woody. She had 2 nursing bras that she kept on rotation and I swear she wore then for at least a couple of years I remember that because when she did finally buy some from Primark (nothing wrong with Primark btw) she made a real point of it on her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
First thing I noticed was the state of the upholstery on that headboard. WTF is that? Why is it in such awful condition? Is it secondhand?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First thing I noticed was the state of the upholstery on that headboard. WTF is that? Why is it in such awful condition? Is it secondhand?
If it's gifted, the company will be FUMING if she's not flagged it!

Reactions: 13
Looks like a cheap one you see on FB ads for like £199 and all the chavs rush and buy it and it falls apart after 3 month

Reactions: 23
If it's gifted, the company will be FUMING if she's not flagged it!
The thing with Rebecca is, she knows she can only mention companies once and they'll get so many complaints they'll never work with her again.... even with gobshite chav business owners like swines and bollocks, even after all she protested they haven't sent her anything further since rurrrrmahhh arrived cos they know it's just not worth the hassle they'll get 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What a lying bleep! As if a little boy of woodys age thinks to pick up the phone while his mother's lying on the bed letting it all hang out like a slag!! Beggy duck off you really are a classless slapper. Those poor boys will grow up thinking its normal for women to behave the way she does. woman. Put your bleeping tits away!!!!
Absolutely! Whenever my kids want my phone it’s to watch YouTube, not to take photos of me with my baps out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.