Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit in the vlog where Alfehh is holding Anne Hegerty... he looks up at Dingle behind the camera then kisses Anne, then looks back at Dingle as if to ask if she caught it, she's totally told him to do that for the vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sorry but the crying at the start of that video - “AM SHU SHU HAPPEH” - yeahhhhh no, you definitely aren’t happy. The mad, maniacal grin she’s got plastered on her face when she first starts talking - it’s honestly like she’s medicated. Why is she awkwardly holding that baby on her like that when she’s asleep?! Put her down. Steve’s “gone to get essentials what we need” - which translates to “Steve’s at work and I’ve been on my own since he went out this morning which is why I’m crying” - I couldn’t watch anymore of that shite after that first few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Clearly lying then😂 Imagine being so fucked up that you lie about your baby's weight to make her seem smaller. SHES bleeping NUTS!
That wasn't even really a bad comment and she's probably went and blocked the person

I think she's crying because she's seen on tattle about her being the spit of Anne

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to show a close up of her big fanny for the pervs in the leggings (the answer sent in by herself)? Does she really think people don’t see that question box as a way for her to get as many Aff links in as possible? She must be desperate for cash.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
9F70AC8C-FAF5-4D4A-8450-EA046DDFC56C.png

Once again Beggy let’s talk about your ‘job’!! You state you need to find time for everything - work, children, families, friends. I thought the face sander ‘job’ was amazing because it is so flexible and means you get to be at home with your kids. Now you are saying you have to find time for work, with a newborn. Lots of us trolls Beggy, myself included have jobs that gave us maternity leave. Paid leave to focus all our attention on our newborn, other children and families with not one thought required for work. As always …. GET A JOB (a proper one)!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A cream dress for postpartum 🥲

cameltoe defining leggings 🥲

WHY IS ANNES MUM OBSESSED WITH BLAZERS

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Already deleted 😂😂
Obviously lied about the weight (as we all already know), but she doesn’t want other people catching on. If it was the truth, she could have just replied saying it was correct, but nope she had to delete it otherwise her flowers will suss out that she has lied, then they’ll start wondering what else she lies about.

Why does she have to show a close up of her big fanny for the pervs in the leggings (the answer sent in by herself)? Does she really think people don’t see that question box as a way for her to get as many Aff links in as possible? She must be desperate for cash.
It’s not her in that close up of the leggings. It’s a picture of the model.

Reactions: 13
Woody is a top tier troll and has been since he was about 2
" who does she look like "

" Bruce Bogtrotter"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the actual duck? All the tit she’s sharing, she’d never wear anything like it 🙄
Someone I follow did this but it was actually outfits they had worn! Begga on the begs again adding links for stuff she never would wear nor should she wear in that size 10 body Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think she’s qualified to give fashion advice 😩😂 she looks like a scruff all the time. And who wants to wear a LIGHT pink tracksuit after birth unless you want it blood stained by time you get home from hospital! She’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it even a date night if you need a breastfeeding dress?????? What the duck? She 100% makes these questions up herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those postpartum jumper dresses. How the duck are you breastfeeding in those?! She’s wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah that breastfeeding dress for date night with buttons down the front that aren’t even real buttons that undo 😂 ☠

Those postpartum jumper dresses. How the duck are you breastfeeding in those?! She’s wild.
Just put a vest top underneath sniff so you can’t see your belly and stuff sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something about her looks different in her YouTube video. Can’t put my finger on what it is. The mouth area. She looks extra buck toothed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.