Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically the vlog is nothing about family as a 5. Its a vlog with her constantly saying how obsessed she is with her daughter, how precious she is and a few videos of the boys with her asking them how much they love her. Painful to watch. Not an insight into life with a newborn at all
My heart breaks for those boys. They're just extras in the Annie show

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish I was a fly on the wall in that home
Delusional , lying scruffy greasy hair idiot
You are not a perfect mum beggy stop lying to yourself and to your audience
Using kids to make££££
How many adverts were they in that vlog as well ?
The thing is Rebecca LIES so much that she actually believes her own lies….
1. She is NOT happy, despite trying desperately to show that she is in this coseh supah cute little bubble of newborn mummeh happiness.
2. Her disgusting partner is absent/checked out on his third child, because he was tricked into producing her.
3. The feeding, weight, and her own size are also LIES.

So much for telling her “flowers” that she is “keeping it real, raw and honest”

Delusional, uneducated, self-absorbed waste of space!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think she knows that the ‘series’ is based on a true story… Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Weird af’ is the understatement of the century 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought the vlog was supposed to show what her family of 5 was now like? Juggling cooking tea, bath time, homework, reading, house work? Literally shown none of this because she’s one lazy bastard.
You’re sat crying because you’re tired and depressed not because your life is suh perfect. Your boyfriend lit a tea light and fucked off to the gym😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is so self-indulgent - saying how overwhelmed she is, when she clearly does bugger all. It's a real bloody insult to "real Mums", Rebecca - you silly, lazy witch.

The Boys asked the same old questions - having to perform like circus animals. Woody doing the talking, and Alfie looking bored and fed up 😒

I can't say that is a happy young woman - she is having to pull her big girl knickers on now and I expect not moan to Steve about how hard this reality is. This is what you wanted, this is what you deceived your partner to get - karmas a witch isn't it? Sadly those kids will end up paying for her unhappiness. She won't ever be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we can all agree that Baybeh Gurrrrl Anne was never 7.7 at birth. She was (and still is) huge, just like her father’s teef and her mother’s thighs. There’s nothing dainty about her so the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

Beggy is a lying trout. Her whole life is a pointless illusion, like a social experiment gone wrong, and the children are collateral damage unfortunately.

• Haha
I don’t think she knows that the ‘series’ is based on a true story… Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Weird af’ is the understatement of the century 😂
Yeah she doesn’t have scooby does she 🤪 weird AF, to wait till you find out it’s real and actually happened to those innocent men. She’s so thick it’s unreal 😌

Reactions: 10
I think it’s very safe to say that she won’t make many pennies from her links for the outfit inspo. No one in their right mind wants anything that classless tart linked! All of it was hideous, cheap looking, and inappropriate (like her) And we all know, ‘cocktails for girls inspo’ was beggy messaging herself anyway 😂 absolute fraud she is!

Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm blocked) but none of the BWY girls have come round to see their "best bestest sweetest girls" baby have they? They flocked to visit Emily 'bride of Frankenstein' Baptiste's baby. Maybe, just maybe Beggy, they're not your friends after all.

Reactions: 25
I’ve never known anyone so average to be so vain. Her remedial followers blowing smoke up her arse have a lot to answer for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly she has reverse body dysmorphia, she believes what she she’s in the magic mirror and the photo shopped images are actually what she looks like. Hun we’ve seen you in Steve’s unedited pics, behave!

Reactions: 33
She makes me as a new mum feel like tit, my little girl is 8 months and my tummy is still quite big and all wobbly with a pouch, fed up of her constantly making out like everything is perfect. I'd have more respect for her if she was honest about how hard having a newborn is/just motherhood in general.

• Heart
  • Sad
She makes me as a new mum feel like tit, my little girl is 8 months and my tummy is still quite big and all wobbly with a pouch, fed up of her constantly making out like everything is perfect. I'd have more respect for her if she was honest about how hard having a newborn is/just motherhood in general.
It’s not even just new mums it’s everyone, I’d been a bit slack over the summer hols so this past month I’ve been in the gym minimum 3 times a week, eating has been on point and here is this bleep, who ate like an absolute gluttonous pig throughout her pregnancy and beyond, trying to make out she’s gained 5 inches in height and lost three stone 🤣🤣 I’m sorry but no, she is an abomination!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.