Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like @Clarity456 said yesterday, imagine watching her not knowing what we know, people will feel like absolute shite! It’s a good job we are all clued up here. I bet the people who know her in real life are wincing at this! I pity the witch honestly, let her believe she’s a size 8/10 who is 5’9, she’s only lying to herself. Her downfall will soon come and I’m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How arrogant do you have to be to post your post baby edited body and make the comment you’ve ‘sprung back’.

I honestly don’t want to throw too much shade because there are some women who’s body is back to how it was pre pregnancy and that’s normal for them. But Rebecca is lying and that’s what’s wrong. Her body In that picture looks toned and with a small baby pouch, the other day she took a pic lying down and there were several fat rolls? Just be honest!

Also, this is petty but if she’s ‘exclusively’ feeding Roma on the breast why does she have to write ‘breast’ on her app, why not just ‘feed’. Does she just want to write the word breast?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She really is not right in the head. She seriously needs help. I can’t believe none of her followers call her out on this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog… it’s so cringey when she keeps banging on about babeh gurly, how she cries when she looks at her, can’t believe she’s hers etc etc. get a bleeping grip Rebecca. Can she make it anymore obvious that she always wanted a girl and the boys just weren’t good enough for her? She’s truly disgusting

Reactions: 24
Even if she has "sprung back", why share it knowing the damage it could do to other women who are struggling with their postpartum body!? She has no self awareness at all, and no self esteem, which is why she shares such ridiculous tit so people can give her the validation she craves!

Her whole life is one huge huge lie. If it wasn’t so amusing I’d be seriously concerned - she seems hell bent on portraying herself as a sexy milf boss babe but reality couldn’t be further. They live in an absolute tit heap of a house - no heating, 2 man sofa, TV stapled to the bed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s always been a lardy girl wanting to portray herself as a size 8/10. She’s got the worst bleeping dress sense I’ve potentially ever seen, and I’m from Liverpool (!) her bf is a cheating disgusting racist sexist pig of a man who doesn’t give two shits about her but just enjoys how much of an easy shag she is. She’s got no job, no friends, a huge huge baby and two sons who are neglected. There is NOTHING and I mean nothing about her that even gives me one single thread of jealousy. She’s a mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The curtains look like she’s on a ship that’s tilting to one side!!!! It’s making me sea sick!!

• Haha
so she's been on here and had a read that we've all pissed ourselves that her belly was the below less than 3 weeks ago so she's now trying to portray that what she's posted this morning is reality to show us nasteh trolls what's what 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

The only way you could get from the below or her in the pink joggers to what she's shown this morning in less than 2 weeks is liposuction, and given that they seemingly can't afford the £200 for Anne's tongue tie surgery that's not really likely.

PS begs, your "big juicy bum" that beaver listed as the #1 thing he loved about you after "10 yerrzzz" 🥴 has disappeared. Best make sure he doesn't too 😂.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact she has woke up and the first thing she thought to do was to post some staged videos of the boys (notice Woody looking at her then kiss the baby - she clearly told him to do that it is so obvious) and a photoshopped pic of her ‘body’ just as a duck you to the trolls is absolutely laughable ‘i am suh happeh suh suh suh happeh’

You aren’t fooling anyone Beggy 😂 surely even the thickest of her followers are going to look at that photo versus the vlog and think she doesn’t look anything like that. She will alienate them all by trying to prove tattle wrong she is insane i cannot imagine living my live like that 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her whole life is one huge huge lie. If it wasn’t so amusing I’d be seriously concerned - she seems hell bent on portraying herself as a sexy milf boss babe but reality couldn’t be further. They live in an absolute tit heap of a house - no heating, 2 man sofa, TV stapled to the bed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s always been a lardy girl wanting to portray herself as a size 8/10. She’s got the worst bleeping dress sense I’ve potentially ever seen, and I’m from Liverpool (!) her bf is a cheating disgusting racist sexist pig of a man who doesn’t give two shits about her but just enjoys how much of an easy shag she is. She’s got no job, no friends, a huge huge baby and two sons who are neglected. There is NOTHING and I mean nothing about her that even gives me one single thread of jealousy. She’s a mess
" she's got the worst bleeping dress sense, and I'm from Liverpool" killed me" 😂😂😂😂😂
I went recently and was shocked at some of the outfits, HOWEVER everyone was so bloody kind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, I often called Rebecca bogtrotter, after we were in lock down the first time and she was trying to show how relatable she was shoving 5 twirls, 5 choc digestives, 5 slices of cake etc in her gob at once on a regular basis..... did anyone clock Woody referring to Bruce Bogtrotter in the vlog.

Maybe she has episodes more than she let's on like "do you have nice clothes?! do you have nice toys?!" than she shows and has told Woodeh she's sur sur sad as a nasteh troll is calling mummeh Bruce Bogtrotter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just here for the comments!! 🤣🙋‍♀️
Pictures like this PISS ME OFF!!!!!

Who gives a duck how good you look apart from you Beggy?
You're still a self obsessed bleep no matter what your figure is.
I have an Athletic figure & had 2 premature babies so I didn't have a bump like that even in the seconds after giving birth but i didn't show off my abs on bleeping Instagram to make myself feel better whilst most likely making other people feel like utter tit.

Breeding, Feeding, Birthing & "Springing Back" is different for all of us!!
Please just shut the duck up and realise the negative effect you could be having on people who are viewing your socials as a new mum.

Reactions: 21
Ah she's totally lost the plot the stupid bleep. Enjoying her new born bubble? Well that's more lies. She's too busy trying to edit herself a size 10. Surely Steve must see these pics and laugh his teeny shrivelled balls off. Beggy, just duck off and get a life, you're the most ignorant, dishonest twit I've ever come across. Everyone is starting to see you for what you really are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually flabbergasted she has the gall to post that picture and think anyone would believe it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My sister in law is a CrossFit trainer, constantly on the strictest diets, whole foods, gluten & dairy free etc etc, and even she didn't look like that after her second 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.