Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I invite you all to watch this vlog from when she first had Woody. This was her first vlog after he was born and the difference between her in this one and in the one we’ve just watched with Roma is so stark!
No emotional outbursts of tears because she’s just “suh suh happy”, no whimsical, romantic music and close up shots of the baby, no nothing really.. she almost sounds like she’s talking from a script in the video with Woody! She clearly always wanted a girl and cannot hide how THIS is exactly what she wanted, and having Woody, who was not the baby girl she wanted, was a disappointment.

Oh my god this is awful 🥴 look at the way she's just dangling her newborn there while he hiccups, she's more interested in waffling on about herself!! She can't keep the annoyance out of her voice can she! She was straight out to show off about Romeh. She's absolute c u n t. Vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh my god this is awful 🥴 look at the way she's just dangling her newborn there while he hiccups, she's more interested in waffling on about herself!! She can't keep the annoyance out of her voice can she! She was straight out to show off about Romeh. She's absolute c u n t. Vile woman.
Truly shocking isn’t it?! I thought exactly the same, she’s not really updating about Woody, it’s all about her. Even the way she interacts with him is so different, she seems robotic and emotionless.
I feel so, so sad for those boys. My heart breaks for them. She’s a dreadful mother and a dreadful person.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
No way would she let him. She'll say she will, but she wont. Her gorlllstones would make a miraculous return

And recipts for her balenciagas that she never bragged about buying
And the ‘Chanel’ earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I invite you all to watch this vlog from when she first had Woody. This was her first vlog after he was born and the difference between her in this one and in the one we’ve just watched with Roma is so stark!
No emotional outbursts of tears because she’s just “suh suh happy”, no whimsical, romantic music and close up shots of the baby, no nothing really.. she almost sounds like she’s talking from a script in the video with Woody! She clearly always wanted a girl and cannot hide how THIS is exactly what she wanted, and having Woody, who was not the baby girl she wanted, was a disappointment.

Cannot even focus on anything other than how much she has changed in 4 years. Her face, her hair,her skin, her eyes, her demeanour, her personality. What the duck has happened. Is that shack haunted? It's like her soul has left her body and she's been possesed.

I agree she's manically obsessed with a Roma but I also think that's a lot to do with whatever mental illness she is harbouring

Reactions: 38
How much prettier was she in the baby woody video? What has she done to herself! She looks so desperately unhappy and trying to convince herself that she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Totally different attitude to Woody than Roma! Also look how much prettier she is here without them awful rubber lips

Reactions: 16
Cannot even focus on anything other than how much she has changed in 4 years. Her face, her hair,her skin, her eyes, her demeanour, her personality. What the duck has happened. Is that shack haunted? It's like her soul has left her body and she's been possesed.
I was just about to comment the same but you've said everything I'm thinking 😳 even her hair is so different it's like she used to wear a wig or something, I can't believe it either! She was with channel mum at the time. She literally has worn herself and her saggy flaps out somehow. Must be her new career as an Internet brass....

She is just hollow like those pics when people come back from war 4 years later 🥴

Reactions: 18
I watched my friends young teen girl the other day she’s abit too young to be on her own for the work day so she came over and was talking to her about social media and told her the girls in the magazines don’t look like the girls in the Mags and how I used to walk in a room and wonder if everyone liked me and now I wonder if I like them and how it’s important to remember that! And she’s a young girl and so level headed and understands reality and it’s scary that Rebecca is a mother of 3 and has no comprehension of those things!!!
Edited to say sorry I’m so long winded 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bit of a difference to her shredded frame 12 hours ago....
View attachment 1612034
That baby looks like a baby bull. Also has inherited her dad's redness.

She's just a bleep. And it shows in her looks. A big fake lying man faced bleep. She should be ashamed at the way she's carrying on with Anne. Those boys will see all the videos and see the difference. She's just a cold narcissistic fucker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

She's just a bleep. And it shows in her looks. A big fake lying man faced bleep. She should be ashamed at the way she's carrying on with Anne. Those boys will see all the videos and see the difference. She's just a cold narcissistic fucker.
Your posts make me so so HAPPEH! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She said the exact line in the roma vlog. How she's gained weight, 'I'm just so proud, ya no, cos I'm just breastfeeding her & stuff. Sniff' who u trying to convince love? We all no u slip a little bottle feed in too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wow she’s massively aged herself in 5 years! It hard to believe she’s 24 there and 29 now! Doesn’t even look like the same person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She really needs to have all that tit took out of her lips. The migration on the top lip looks out of control; makes her look so manly.
She was so much prettier before in that Woody video.

Reactions: 12

Mandyannes hair looks more orange in this

View attachment 1612034
View attachment 1612034

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My concerns are: when Anne isnt a wee babeh gurl anymore whats NEXT ON THE AGENDA🤔

Reactions: 10
What the hell went wrong - my word
Along with the lip fillers, she needs to stop using that bloody facial brush so much - they are good for a deep cleanse, but not how she uses it - she is ripping the tit out of her face.

As for the vlog with baby Woody ☹... Nothing like she's been with Roma - she looks like she is just going through the motions and doesn't look loving towards him. When she looks here, I wonder what she will think watching that ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.