Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just here for the comments!! 🤣🙋‍♀️
This made me feel crap seeing this. I had a baby almost four months ago and my body was tinier than rebeccas to begin with and mines still not back to normal . I’m a very petite lady who was fitting in xs clothes (and I’m really short too lol) and my body does not look like this at all no now. I have a huge overhang pouch from my c section and I’m much chunkier to look at from the side than before. Luckily I know she’s a photoshopper but I guess some people wouldn’t!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Totally different attitude to Woody than Roma! Also look how much prettier she is here without them awful rubber lips
Interesting in this video she says Woody is feeding every 2-3 hours. Sounds much more normal for a newborn than what she's claiming now.

Reactions: 13
Can’t just be me thinking she’s still the same dumbo eared cretin now as she was back then the only difference is she used to plaster herself in makeup on a daily basis, I personally think she hasn’t lost her looks because she never had them to begin with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This made me feel crap seeing this. I had a baby almost four months ago and my body was tinier than rebeccas to begin with and mines still not back to normal . I’m a very petite lady who was fitting in xs clothes (and I’m really short too lol) and my body does not look like this at all no now. I have a huge overhang pouch from my c section and I’m much chunkier to look at from the side than before. Luckily I know she’s a photoshopper but I guess some people wouldn’t!
Just enjoy your baby and don’t worry about your weight. I know what you mean about the section pouch. My pouch/overhang/ apron is still going strong 16 years later (I hate exercise and love food 🤷🏻‍♀️) and I’m still loved by my kids, husband, friends etc. Everyone in your life knows you’ve had a baby and surgery - I’ll bet the only one critical about your shape is you. This is the thing with influencers, it is damaging - especially when they’re as dishonest as Becky by photoshopping. Id hazard a guess that there really are few and far between honest influencers documenting themselves after giving birth. I don’t understand why they would anyway - I was always too busy? I’m so glad social media wasn’t really much of a thing when I had my kids. Don’t be hard on yourself - and try to have a digital detox every now and then.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t just be me thinking she’s still the same dumbo eared cretin now as she was back then the only difference is she used to plaster herself in makeup on a daily basis, I personally think she hasn’t lost her looks because she never had them to begin with
Nope you’re not the only one 👋

And I agree, I don’t think she was pretty. She was average looking at best, wouldn’t look twice at her walking down the street. But she is hideous now & I think that is a combination or her continued bad diet, face sander use & her absolutely terrible personality.

Reactions: 19
Nope you’re not the only one 👋

And I agree, I don’t think she was pretty. She was average looking at best, wouldn’t look twice at her walking down the street. But she is hideous now & I think that is a combination or her continued bad diet, face sander use & her absolutely terrible personality.
Agree. I’ve said it before on here. She was nothing special - the same as many young kids of 19 with a bit of make up on. She was very average looking and I always thought she had too much of a baby face to be considered beautiful. She’s absolutely grotesque now, the bad lip filler and whatever else she’s had put into her face has aged her, her poor diet & lack of exercise is showing and she just looks pale, washed out, there’s no life in her face, no spark in her eye, she looks like a wax work.

Reactions: 26
Here we go again attention seeking witch. Who cares if you’ve got mastitis. Your just a lazy narcissistic chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s got blocked ducts and mastitis because she’s not feeding her baby regularly and baby isn’t removing milk effectively is she’s tongue tied.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh dear Beggy!

DIDDUMS!

That will.....teach you for shouting about how bloody wonderful everything is..

Get a grip woman

• Haha
Reactions: 32
oooooouuwwwhhh BECKEHHHHH

Did you think positive hun? Cos then things will just be positive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How much prettier was she in the baby woody video? What has she done to herself! She looks so desperately unhappy and trying to convince herself that she isn't.
She looked so natural,at that point she also came across as more likeable.once they moved she became so arrogant and her lies just seemed to take over,I genuinely believe she lied about so many things she started to lose touch with reality. I do wonder if the lies were to cover up her very clear unhappiness, she was isolated in such a remote area in a dull and depressing house that needed so much work. Steve has never really vome across as caring or loving just a complete arrogant tool. I think her self esteem is low to non existent and she's probably been told repeatedly by her mum what a catch he is let's be honest,she'd probably consider anyone a catch if it meant she didn't have to get a real job. Some people will try to convince themselves and everyone they're happy if it means access to money etc,sadly it's always been very clear that Rebecca is anything but happy

Reactions: 12
Why does she always cry when she feels unwell? I get it, mastitis hurts and makes you feel miserable but most grown ups don’t cry because they feel poorleh. They take a couple of paracetamol and crack on. She’s such a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Here we go again attention seeking witch. Who cares if you’ve got mastitis. Your just a lazy narcissistic chav!
Nah I don’t think she has. I reckon this is her excuse to stop the BF and show the bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't feel crap because of anything she posts, because there's little to no truth in any of it. Her pictures are edited,so its not a true picture at all.The reality is she edits her images and lies because she also feels crap she is anything but body or image positive. At least you are honest,it takes time and it takes the time that you need to get back in shape or feel good not what she says or anyone else come to that. Try not to stress,just enjoy your time with your little one and ignore the mummy vloggers because in reality most of them are miserable in unhappy/unfulfilling relationships and need validation to feel good,so happily edit images and lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she always cry when she feels unwell? I get it, mastitis hurts and makes you feel miserable but most grown ups don’t cry because they feel poorleh. They take a couple of paracetamol and crack on. She’s such a baby.
Exactly this! I have a family member currently going through chemo because of having breast cancer & literally the only time she cried was when she first found out. She’s halfway through her treatment now & completely bossing it! Then you get this lazy, narcissistic bleep moaning about every little thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s got blocked ducts and mastitis because she’s not feeding her baby regularly and baby isn’t removing milk effectively is she’s tongue tied.
Yes, I can’t help but feel this is the reason too! She’s probably been stubborn I’m not asking for help from health visitors or midwife on the feeding issue that Roma so clearly has! It’s ridiculous. She thinks she has all the answers and knows what she’s doing and I can’t help but feel she continues to act that way to prove a point to tattle!! Ey Becca, we’re just trying to help you most the time. It’s been so obvious there is an issue there, I had similar issues with my second short, big gapped feeds. I ended up with mastitis and countless blocked ducts! Because I was thinking I knew it all as my first went swimmingly 🤪 safe to say with my third, I lapped up and accepted all the breastfeeding and support from health professionals and it was a much better feeding journey because of it.

Nah I don’t think she has. I reckon this is her excuse to stop the BF and show the bottle.
Agree with this too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because mentally hasn't matured,so like a child when they're unwell she cries or craves attention. Mentally she is extremely immature,she certainly isn't mature enough to have children. A lot of her crying and claims of ill health quite often coinside with other events,arguments with Steve,not getting her own way or Steve going out. Attention seeking behaviour to get what she wants. In her mind to admit she's wrong or ask for help is a failing rather than actually seeing it as a sign of maturity and honesty

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh NOW it all makes sense. I’m guessing all her ‘girlies’ were due to rock up at the shack.

Mastitis is the new cholecystitis! ✌ (That’s your gallbladder, Beggeh!)
671A34F1-1834-407E-8CE2-3BEB334ED3F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.