Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF are those pancakes?? 🤢🤢

She’ll go back to posting all her healthier meal choices now & just conveniently forget to post all the biscuits, cakes & biscuits she shoves in her big fat gob. Then in a few weeks she will post a photoshopped, magic mirror underwear shot of her & bang on about how she’s ‘got her body back’. So predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go with the slept like an angel again for mummy 🤢🤢 Rebecca, she’s not meant to sleep like an angel this young, she’s meant to wake up to feed, hell I set alarm for every 2hrs the first few weeks and was awake wondering why my son hadn’t woke yet, and was breastfeeding. Nothing pisses people off more, especially mothers to newborns than people bragging about sleep, you’ve been warned Rebecca.

Also she’s a right lazy fucker, if we didn’t know it already, the lumi push last night is just a screen shot of the one she did the day after birth, when “lots” of people had messaged about top ups, which is also a pre taken one, she doesn’t have the same nails, cause course they had all messaged.

Reactions: 25
Thing is, eating like this isn’t sustainable. bleeping spinach pancakes with yogurt?! BOKE! It’s over complicating it. A bowl of porridge or weetabix with a banana is fine for a healthy breakfast.

Here we go with the slept like an angel again for mummy 🤢🤢 Rebecca, she’s not meant to sleep like an angel this young, she’s meant to wake up to feed, hell I set alarm for every 2hrs the first few weeks and was awake wondering why my son hadn’t woke yet, and was breastfeeding. Nothing pisses people off more, especially mothers to newborns than people bragging about sleep, you’ve been warned Rebecca.

Also she’s a right lazy fucker, if we didn’t know it already, the lumi push last night is just a screen shot of the one she did the day after birth, when “lots” of people had messaged about top ups, which is also a pre taken one, she doesn’t have the same nails, cause course they had all messaged.
Yeah a health visitor should be telling her that the baby needs to be woken every few hours for food, she shouldn’t be sleeping straight through like that

Reactions: 24
I actually couldn’t stomach that. It looks absolutely awful and I feel sick just looking at it. Why would you put spinach in pancakes? If you do, surely you would serve it with savoury - eg scrambled eggs, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms etc?

Re the feeding, I am not convinced that baby is exclusively breastfed. I fed all 3 of mine and provide advice as part of my work. Usually you would expect a feed to take about 20 - 45 mins at that age unless non-stop clusterfeeding. And the feeds to be far more frequent at night when producing more prolactin. Obviously we have only seen what Rebecca wants to share and every baby is different but it is so far out the usual norms that I would be advising any mother looking for advice that it is exceptional and not reflective of what you could usually expect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thing is, eating like this isn’t sustainable. bleeping spinach pancakes with yogurt?! BOKE! It’s over complicating it. A bowl of porridge or weetabix with a banana is fine for a healthy breakfast.

Yeah a health visitor should be telling her that the baby needs to be woken every few hours for food, she shouldn’t be sleeping straight through like that
When I had my son nearly 7 years ago our health visitor advised us to wake him every 3-4 hours during the day to feed but leave him at night to sleep - he’s slept through since 8 weeks old

Reactions: 6
Another babygro fit for the bin! 😂 I’d love to know how she mangles clothes so badly!
She’s obviously took all her stuff she brought back after using it for content and is putting aroma in hand me downs from her besties! Absolutely nothing wrong with hand me downs, but this is beggy who’s showed her baby girls shopping hauls!

Reactions: 17
Quite disturbing😠
A week old baby shouldnt & wouldnt be sleeping through the night☹

Get a bleeping grip Beggy you are so thick its unreal!
I just CANT!!!🤢 with the so called pancakes looks like a pile of sick, get some help!

Reactions: 15
When I had my son nearly 7 years ago our health visitor advised us to wake him every 3-4 hours during the day to feed but leave him at night to sleep - he’s slept through since 8 weeks old
Yeah that’s at 8 weeks - her baby is only a week
Old!

Reactions: 10
So their baby can hardly breath. Sleeps all night and lives off 3 minute feeds. Buts it’s fine because they’ve had 3 kids. Absolute pair of imbeciles. Romas a prop, nothing more, nothing less. They already don’t care about her welfare as long as she’s bringing in the likes n attention for fat mama
eta. If you’ve gone for a wee with her in the sling you’ve absolutely got chance to clean your teeth you hanging trollop

Reactions: 39
She must be exhausted keeping up the ‘everything’s perfect’ pretence. Although I think it’s more for beavers benefit than ours.

Reactions: 23
Walking around with aroma in a rag tied around her I’m so glad that I had my children over 25 yrs ago when I could pop them in crib and get on with it!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She must be exhausted keeping up the ‘everything’s perfect’ pretence. Although I think it’s more for beavers benefit than ours.
I agree but surely a week old babys health has to come first
Poor baby sad🥺

The 🍋 Drizzle cake will probably have the same ingredients as the.....smoothie🤣

How will SHE COPE not posting on Monday, she probably DOESNT even know what Monday is.....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.